Ear Pains

Discussion in 'Support' started by Shawty, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Shawty
      Insomnious

Shawty Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably an ear infection or damage to the eardrums.
      So as it turns out, I have had T for about 12-13 years now, and as of the moment I'm 15. Having T from such a young age, it habituated easily, but that's not what I'm worried about. I only discovered I had T because I also discovered that I'm having chronic ear pains. And they didn't start recently, I've had them for a while now too. I just never realised that they were the same thing because the pains were spread over months before acting up for only about a day or two. My mom is a nurse, and she gave me a pill to relieve congestion whenever I have pains. It works... to an extent, but I can't keep taking these pills because I'm not perscribed on them. She uses them as an allergy medicine but I don't remember the name of it. She refuses to let me see a doctor about it and says I'll be fine, and I should be. I'm just kind of worried about those ear pains. Any advice or thoughts would be great, and thank you in advance. :3

2. MJC
      Depressed

MJC Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April
      Hi @Shawty
      Read your post.
      Sorry to hear about ear pains. I hope you feel better now or soon.
      If the pain continues you should really see a doctor. Good luck

3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi @Shawty,
      You could be having presure pain but our ears are so delicate inside and its in your best interest to get checked out to make sure no damage is done by not going see your doctor.
      You could have wax build up or need a hearing test too...lots of love glynis