Equilibrium Is Off, White Noise...

Discussion in 'Support' started by teejay, Jan 24, 2015.

1. teejay
      Bookworm

teejay Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      Hello,

I'm not even sure I have T. A few months ago, I suddenly felt like I had cotton in my ears, pressure in my head and I randomly have a misstep when walking. This didn't go away, I had ENT surgeon at work look in my ear...he said there was fluid in there and to take Sudafed. I took it for two weeks, the fluid was gone, but nothing else changed. I went to my PCM and they gave me Flonase and a consult to ENT.

ENT did hearing test, voice test, took a look and said nothing is wrong. I feel like I hear white noise all the time. I never listen to anything loud loud anymore, loud noise and certain tones bother me. I occasionally get headaches now and I got a new job with a lady that talks REALLY loud!!

I will be walking down the hall and will walk crooked on occasion I've had people I'm walking with push me back straight. I don't tell them I can't help it. It's odd. My equilibrium feels off quite a bit. If I turn my head too fast I have to stop to let me get myself back to "normal". I feel like something more at be wrong. Just not sure if it's me being overly concerned.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
      TJ

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      teejay
      Bookworm

teejay Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      Is anyone else experiencing this? I thank you for any comments! :sleep:

3. attheedgeofscience
      No Mood

attheedgeofscience Member Podcast Patron Mighty Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Resolved since 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown (medication, head injury)
      This may be of help (click on image to enlarge).

upload_2015-1-25_10-48-4.png

Attached Files:

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      teejay
      Bookworm

teejay Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      Thank you!