Equilibrium Is Off, White Noise...

Discussion in 'Support' started by teejay, Jan 24, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. teejay
      Bookworm

teejay Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      Hello,

I'm not even sure I have T. A few months ago, I suddenly felt like I had cotton in my ears, pressure in my head and I randomly have a misstep when walking. This didn't go away, I had ENT surgeon at work look in my ear...he said there was fluid in there and to take Sudafed. I took it for two weeks, the fluid was gone, but nothing else changed. I went to my PCM and they gave me Flonase and a consult to ENT.

ENT did hearing test, voice test, took a look and said nothing is wrong. I feel like I hear white noise all the time. I never listen to anything loud loud anymore, loud noise and certain tones bother me. I occasionally get headaches now and I got a new job with a lady that talks REALLY loud!!

I will be walking down the hall and will walk crooked on occasion I've had people I'm walking with push me back straight. I don't tell them I can't help it. It's odd. My equilibrium feels off quite a bit. If I turn my head too fast I have to stop to let me get myself back to "normal". I feel like something more at be wrong. Just not sure if it's me being overly concerned.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
      TJ

2. teejay
      Bookworm

teejay Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      Is anyone else experiencing this? I thank you for any comments! :sleep:

3. attheedgeofscience
      Uninvolved

attheedgeofscience Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Childhood
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Head Injury
      This may be of help (click on image to enlarge).

upload_2015-1-25_10-48-4.png

Attached Files:

4. teejay
      Bookworm

teejay Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      Thank you!