Found a Set of Supplements That Reduced Tinnitus by More Than 70%

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Nick M, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Quiet please
      Balanced

Quiet please Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cochlear Endolymphatic Hydrops/Hearing loss
      Update: I’m still taking the supplement regime. The Tinnitus has been steady between 7- 7 1/2, which is better than my usual 8-9. Im grateful for that. I’m hopeful it will get better with time.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    2. R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      We are up to 500 people that have eliminated or reduced their tinnitus with the 7 kinds of interference I invented, it is a free sound therapy available at https://tinnitusmix.com

brian douglas testimony.png
      brian cures 6 year old.png
      brians friend t gone 6.png
      great disconection.png

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Nick M

Nick M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection
      Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to update you guys. So I’ve still been on the supplements and the tinnitus has been under control. It’s at a level that I can easily tolerate and forget about and that’s what is important

This morning I found out how bad NSAIDs are for tinnitus. I’ve been having really bad tooth aches for about a week and my dentist prescribed ibuprofen for the pain. As much as I knew how bad they were for tinnitus, the pain was just too relentless so I gave in. Sure enough the next morning after taking a 800mg tablet, my tinnitus ranked up to a 13. Screaming like nothing before! I remember about a year ago when I had tonsillitis , I also took these same meds and I had the spike of my life that lasted for months! I will stop taking these and try to find ways to reduce the tooth pain.

Hopefully the spike will settle.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Quiet please
      Balanced

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @Nick M
      I 100% agree about the aspirin. I can take only one pain reliever that doesn’t spike my Tinnitus & that’s Tramadol. I hope it subsides very soon.

I’ve come to discover that all high Salicylate containing items; medications, herbal supplements, grooming products & foods (especially some vegetables & fruits) horribly spike my Tinnitus.

Supplement Update: I didn’t realize that both Turmeric & pepper are high salicylates. After about a week on it, I had a huge spike that just wouldn’t go away. After I looked it up for Salicylate content, I saw them both on the high salicylate list. I never liked pepper & never used Turmeric before in cooking or otherwise. Lesson learned to check all new ingredients going forth.
      But I still take the Calm magnesium & Ginkgo. The Tinnitus is stable at about a 7 and that’s better for me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    5. david14433

david14433 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/4/2000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud sounds.
      Ginkgo Biloba would make my tinnitus worse. Magnesium is good in this stack regardless, and it's something that I think has helped me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    6. ringinghours

ringinghours Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      My money says your sound therapy results are skewed by a placebo effect since in most cases tinnitus improves over time regardless of any lack of initiative to seek treatment. Brown noise is all your therapy is, there is nothing special about your therapy and people are better off with a proven therapy such as notched therapy instead of your therapy. Instead of claiming your therapy works, you should admit that it is brown noise meant to mask some cases of mild and low frequency tinnitus.

7. Quiet please
      Balanced

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @david14433,
      It’s interesting about the Ginkgo spiking your tinnitus. Since I’m taking it along with the Calm Magnesium, I’m not 100% sure it’s working to keep the tinnitus lower. When I run out, I’ll just continue the Calm Magnesium by itself for a bit. Always experimenting. Never quitting.

8. G H
      Curious

G H Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Can you tell me how much (dosage size) Natural calm you take and do you take it at night only?

9. Quiet please
      Balanced

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I take 2 teaspoons of the Calm Mag. in water @ bedtime; 350mg. I also take a combined calcium /magnesium pill; 200mg. Total of 550 mg. It definitely helps me sleep.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    10. Niel S.
      Badass

Niel S. Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Jan 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      The only thing that worked for me is hemp oil:
      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RQCVX16/
      But if you want it to have a really noticeable effect you need to buy with CBD and THC in it.
      It doesn't make the tinnitus less worse but you are more relaxed and seem to care less.

11. Tony Phylactou

Tony Phylactou Member

Tinnitus Since:
      sept 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cement factory noise lowT,then stress high T
    12. R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      We are finding if the person is new to hyperacusis (6-10 months) it does help. If you have had it a long time it might not help.

13. R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, that plant has many abilities to help the body, one company is healing last stage cancer with extracts from cannabis.

14. R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Be careful not to take too much magnesium citrate, it can cause spikes.

• Like Like x 1
    15. R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yea, it's just that me and these other 500 people that have had their tinnitus eliminated are just imaging their tinnitus is gone... lol maybe that makes you feel better but not true. I have been messaged that a full scientific report will be sent to me on why and how Tinnitus Mix works.

It is not brown noise by the way, all I said is the device I made took random thermal energies to produce the sounds similar to a guy that was credited with the BROWNIAN effect.

Here is a Tinnitus Talk member in her own words saying her tinnitus is leaving and IT IS NOT the placebo effect or her imagination, but none of you will believe her either, I guess none of you want to admit Tinnitus Mix works, it is much more fun for all of you to ridicule and discount, and explain away my results.

from t talk t gone best.png

• Like Like x 1
    16. R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      No you're wrong, here is what a neural scientist said about Tinnitus Mix.

Screenshot_2019-05-05 (12) Inbox kefpembp protonmail com ProtonMail.png

17. ringinghours

ringinghours Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      It is well known that listening to sound therapy during sleep is beneficial for tinnitus because it enhances neuroplasticity in the brain. I am only skeptical that your noise is more beneficial than other types of sound therapy such as brown noise. You recommend listening to your sound therapy during sleep however how is someone supposed to sleep with headphones, I sleep on my side not back of my head and I am sure most people toss and turn during sleep?

18. Quiet please
      Balanced

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @R. David Case
      Thank you. Is 350 mg of magnesium citrate considered too much? What’s the average mg one should take & is this the best type?

19. G H
      Curious

G H Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I don't think it's too much. Just be aware that it gives some people "the runs" :oops:

• Like Like x 1
    20. R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I read a post where a guy took 2000 mg of magnesium citrate and got a big spike.

I don't need anything but Tinnitus Mix sound file, I have been tinnitus free for 18 years only because of my invention.

21. R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      We recommend a pillow with a hole in it, I cut a hole in a cheap foam pillow but they are for sale online. You can also get these for the headphones.

cushons.png

22. ringinghours

ringinghours Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes the pillow with a hole is a solution.

Mr. Case I want to ask you a few questions regarding tinnitus.

My tinnitus was caused by repeat noise exposure over the course of 8 months. I was test for hearing loss by a audiologist and I have no hearing loss. I have had hypercusis at some points in time and I notice that noise makes my condition worse, your therapy makes my condition worse as does even listening to music that I normally like. Do you think it is reasonable to assume that my ears are sensitive and therefore it is best to avoid all sound therapy for a large period of time before trying any sound therapy due to the circumstances of my condition?

Also, I wonder do you think that sound that a person considers unpleasant is more likely to cause tinnitus than sound a person finds pleasant. For example listening to music at a loud volume that a person does not enjoy is more likely to cause tinnitus than music at the same volume that one enjoys?

Thank you for your therapy even if it does not help me at the moment because it is good that you are at least trying to help people by offering something original even if your therapy is not always effective for all people.

23. Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      I'm happy that it is working. I have had some luck using turmeric and also raw garlic- in mouth and in diet. Then I read it turmeric works on bags under the eye--that I have. One side came on just after dental work. I'd lost much of my vision less than 3 months after the dental work, got red eyes and then gray circles around my irises - the docs blamed my age and sex. My eyes are so bad - all these years and just after I used the turmeric under my eyes - I went outside and could see things like the needles in the tree!! My eye moved around - it didn't last to the next day - but if I put it on again, the vision comes back.

At the same time if I put turmeric in my mouth, it has relieved tinnitus. Then I looked up turmeric and eyes and there is some research on turmeric chemical that is used in eye medication that kills a certain virus/microorganism...

If anything good comes of tinnitus is that we might relearn the ancient heath remedies...

24. R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Well Tinnitus Mix works best on your type of condition (sound induced tinnitus).

You must play it on very low volume with hyperacusis.

Most of the 500 people that got relief from my sound file were told never use headphones, so it is ironic that this therapy is eliminating tinnitus using headphones.

You MUST use the Koss KTX-PRO1. Did you get the Koss headphones? If you did not get the Koss it will not work.

Here is a guy that had tinnitus for 22 years and doctors said just get used to it, nothing they could do, my invention (Tinnitus Mix) eliminated his tinnitus in 3 weeks of use.

brians fr t gone 3.png
      brians fr t gone 4.png
      brians fr t gone 5.png
      brians friend t gone 6.png

25. Ken219
      Frustrated

Ken219 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Summer of 1990
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure?
      Isn't this similar to Dr. Pawel J. Jastreboff, father and creator of the Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT)?

26. Quiet please
      Balanced

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @ R.David Case
      I am interested in trying your program; especially since its free of charge. I think I may be a candidate for it.
      But I'm not tech savvy, so have some questions.

Can the Tinnitus Mix program be downloaded to my I-Phone?
      Since the Koss headphones will not fit directly into my I-Phone, is there an adapter I can purchase?
      If so, what type adapter do you recommend please.
      Thank you.

27. lou Crocitti

lou Crocitti Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I’m told noise
      I watched the same YouTube video for tinnitus and for me it worked. I felt like 75-80% better. I also stopped caffeine and a lot of salt. Problem for me was I feel off the wagon and stopped taking it and stated coffee and junk and tinnitus again but I’m going back on the mixture tonight. It works !

28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Nick M

Nick M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection
      Glad it worked for you. I stopped out it for a while after I ran out of the supplements and got lazy telling myself I would go back on them. It has been more than a year now and I've been getting spikes due to stress and lack of sleep so I'm going to start it again. Hopefully I get the same results I got the first time around.

29. Falchion

Falchion Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/05/20
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hammer drill
      @Bob den Hartog fellow Dutchman! I'll shoot you a FB message. :)

I'm two weeks in and have immediately purchased Gingkba, magnesium, multivits with B-complex and NAC. My ex also thought me a recipe for golden milk, which is based on turmeric and black pepper. I started with the milk and Gingkba yesterday, no effect yet.

Also getting a massage tomorrow, so who knows.

30. Travis Henry
      Cynical

Travis Henry Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      1 Moderna Vac, Noise and stress I guess, its killing me
      '
      Care to share what you've taken that has worked? I am really struggling.