Found a Set of Supplements That Reduced Tinnitus by More Than 70%

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Nick M, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Quiet please
      Balanced

Quiet please Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I can only guess
      Update: I’m still taking the supplement regime. The Tinnitus has been steady between 7- 7 1/2, which is better than my usual 8-9. Im grateful for that. I’m hopeful it will get better with time.

• Like Like x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    2. R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      We are up to 500 people that have eliminated or reduced their tinnitus with the 7 kinds of interference I invented, it is a free sound therapy available at https://tinnitusmix.com

brian douglas testimony.png
      brian cures 6 year old.png
      brians friend t gone 6.png
      great disconection.png

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Nick M

Nick M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      August 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection
      Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to update you guys. So I’ve still been on the supplements and the tinnitus has been under control. It’s at a level that I can easily tolerate and forget about and that’s what is important

This morning I found out how bad NSAIDs are for tinnitus. I’ve been having really bad tooth aches for about a week and my dentist prescribed ibuprofen for the pain. As much as I knew how bad they were for tinnitus, the pain was just too relentless so I gave in. Sure enough the next morning after taking a 800mg tablet, my tinnitus ranked up to a 13. Screaming like nothing before! I remember about a year ago when I had tonsillitis , I also took these same meds and I had the spike of my life that lasted for months! I will stop taking these and try to find ways to reduce the tooth pain.

Hopefully the spike will settle.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Quiet please
      Balanced

Quiet please Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I can only guess
      @Nick M
      I 100% agree about the aspirin. I can take only one pain reliever that doesn’t spike my Tinnitus & that’s Tramadol. I hope it subsides very soon.

I’ve come to discover that all high Salicylate containing items; medications, herbal supplements, grooming products & foods (especially some vegetables & fruits) horribly spike my Tinnitus.

Supplement Update: I didn’t realize that both Turmeric & pepper are high salicylates. After about a week on it, I had a huge spike that just wouldn’t go away. After I looked it up for Salicylate content, I saw them both on the high salicylate list. I never liked pepper & never used Turmeric before in cooking or otherwise. Lesson learned to check all new ingredients going forth.
      But I still take the Calm magnesium & Ginkgo. The Tinnitus is stable at about a 7 and that’s better for me.