Friday Night Dinner... Just Like It Used to Be...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by christine kauhane, Nov 16, 2013.

1. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      Aloha all my T family, just came back from having a wonderful dinner with my children, italian food oh my goodness it was so good !!! and through out the whole dinner I forgot about my T :headphone: i ate and and enjoyed myself like i use to 4 months ago, :LOL: . now i'm at home and relaxing and my T is singing me a welcome home song lol:whistle: .... but you know what I DONT CARE :p watching superman on surround sound :headphone: but i wont let this T end my night with sadness...;) i'm in control :beeranimation: lol, hope everyone here has a safe and wonderful weekend best to you all,, Goodnight and God Bless..

• Like Like x 4
      • Hug Hug x 3
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    2. Amelia
      Daring

Amelia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      Yay! I'm so happy to hear this. I got a big smile reading your post! :)
      Hopefully this is the beginning of forgetting about your T more and more :)

3. LadyDi
      Busy

LadyDi Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barotrauma/airplane
      Isn't it wonderful when you suddenly have that experience of having your old life back? You'll have it again and again. Remember those days if you hit a rough patch; they always are right around the corner. Our lives may be different with T but they still can be filled with happiness, joy and peace. Thanks for sharing, made me smile. :thankyousign:

• Like Like x 1
    4. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Wonderful to read your post, Christine! This shows us all that we really can still enjoy life, in spite of our tinnitus. There is so much living to be done, and your post was a joy to read.

Thanks, and here's to a wonderful weekend!

5. Cher69
      Fine

Cher69 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      20/5/2013
      Life is precious and we should enjoy every minute - good food, family and friends - sounds like a great weekend mix to me - wishing everyone a great weekend like Christine - if T comes knocking - give it a kick out of the way ;)