From Mild to Very Mild (3.5 Months In + Endoscopy)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by raybaudi, Sep 18, 2017.

1. raybaudi

raybaudi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably Stress-Related or TMJ
      Hello there, Everyone.

I wanted to remain silent for a safe margin of time before posting this but I believe my Tinnitus has reduced from Mild/Moderate to Very Mild after I had an endoscopy to remove a maxillar retention cyst on my right cheek. Cyst was occupying the whole of the maxillar cavity.

Traditional western medicine defines these cysts as asymptomatic but in my case, I almost convinced the ENT doctor to remove it. They would have done it anyway because of the insurance money but I believe, two weeks after surgery, Tinnitus has significantly improved.

I mean, during daytime, on quiet surroundings, where I used to perfectly hear it I honestly can't now unless I specifically look for it and it takes time to find it. I mean it's really mild now.

It still bothers me when I wake up, but this is the worse it's gonna get.

Sometimes I even forget I have/hopefully had Tinnitus.

Will it keep improving? Who knows! I really wish it will. I still spit some black-bloody-mucus so I guess it is still swollen inside but as it shrinks and the tissues return to their natural original place, maybe it will dissappear completely.

My advice: get rid of those annoying "unharmful" rettention cysts.

• Winner Winner x 2
      • Informative Informative x 2
    2. Striveon

Striveon Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      How can you prove you have cysts? Certain examinations? & congratulations on your very mild tinnitus! You said in the night you can hear it? Why is that?