Fullness and Dulled Hearing in Left Ear

Discussion in 'Support' started by FrontRoomFanatic, Nov 21, 2019.

1. FrontRoomFanatic
      Dreaming

FrontRoomFanatic Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Damage (Music)
      I usually get a lot of wax build up. I tend to get this removed every so often. I have had fullness in my ear the last couple days. No different to any other time. However, today when I went to get it removed I was told that I didn’t have any wax at all in my ear/on the ear drum. Is this the fullness that people tend to get periodically? It just seems weird that my hearing is a little dulled.

I was playing PlayStation at the weekend and there is a type of futuristic bike in this particular game. It generates an odd vibrating noise. I felt that it was bothering my ear and I wonder if the frequencies from this has harmed my left ear any. The volume was quite low. Any thoughts?

2. Michael B
      No Mood

Michael B Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      '11
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced
      You didn't mention whether you're using headphones and/or earphones (earbuds) while playing. If so, there are those who recommend against using either if you have noise induced tinnitus. I happen to agree. If you're not using them and simply listening through speakers, keeping the volume low seems like a wise choice.