Going to ENT Soon

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mastov, Apr 20, 2014.

    1. Mastov

      Mastov Member

      Tinnitus Since:
      I will be going to an Audiologist soon. What can I expect to get out of this? How do they confirm if you have T or not? Are they able to tell what frequency your T is? What DB level? I know there is no cure, but it would be nice if I was more informed about what I have.
    2. inadmin

      inadmin Member

      ENT will send you to a hearing test. Usually they test up to 8khz which is not enough. They will also check your ears to see there's no infection or wax. There's also an MRI test but the chances of it discovering something is slim.

Share This Page