Has Your Tinnitus Increased and Then Decreased or Only Increased, Post Your Stories Please

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mario, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Mario
      Creative

Mario Member

Tinnitus Since:
      5/2/2013
      All please share if your Tinnitus has increased then to decrease, or to just increase solely, all post your experiences with the ride with your Tinnitus. Cheers,

2. erik
      Cool

erik Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      Hi. Mine tinnitus fluctuates throughout day, usually lower in morning and thru day and then louder in evening and night.

3. Emma

Emma Member

Tinnitus Since:
      My T was faint a year ago. It increased 6 months ago after a loud noise exposure. But it started to get less loud, but it was never as faint as it was a year ago.

4. Louise

Louise Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      29/06/2012 worsened Jan 2017 & Dec 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Mine started, as I now realise, quiet. It was a pure tone. It was also in one ear only. Its got progressively worse, changed type of noise and got louder in the 8 months I've had it. It also started in the other ear about 2 months ago so I now have it in both.

5. carlover
      English

carlover Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Broke my nose(totally mashed up) when in my 20s playing football T started a few days later.

Habituated for 24 years(first few months thought I wouldgo mad) 2 years ago a 4 month ear infection ended with me just walking the streets at night (no sleep) wondering how can I go on ,the noise like a mad irish leprachorn was playing his flute as loud as he could In both my ears.

The pressure was also so bad I could not lie down.Now its loud not as bad as then ,because I seriously dont think id be here.But with tv on high the Tinnitus is easily competing.At night with no noise in the room it will slowly,slowly turn into a crescendo of noise when i have to get up as I cant stand it.

6. aurelientt

aurelientt Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2013
      So far, I've found that the longer I sleep at night the worse the T is when I wake up. As an example, I recently slept for four hours straight and woke up with the piercing dentist drill whine. I felt more rested but then had a panic attack.

7. carlover
      English

carlover Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Hi aurelientt has your T just started this month? What happened my friend? ,