Head Cold and Tension Causing Anxiety

Discussion in 'Support' started by Artmuzz, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Artmuzz
      Scared

Artmuzz Member

I have been stressed out with suffering bad sciatica pain in my buttock and right leg. The stress has made me grind my teeth during sleep at night and as a result my jaw and head feels tense and heavy during the day and night. One of the most scary symptoms is that I am getting weird feelings in my ears especially my left ear. My ears feel clogged up and my hearing feels muffled and I hear constant deep rumbling sounds. I am also feeling pressure in my head as if my head is going to explode and I have nasal drip running down my throat. Those feelings are making me a bit dizzy and faint and I thought I was going to have a panic attack.

The strange thing is that around this time last year I had lower back pain which stressed me out and I more or less felt the same way with those awful symptoms which triggered a panic attack which made me mentally and physically unwell for most of the year. Is it possible for back pain and sciatica to cause those symptoms and bring on panic attacks?

2. Zchaou

Zchaou Member

Tinnitus Since:
      three montha
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cold
      Hello, i have the same symptoms, its started after i took a cold shower in september, i didnt sleep the whole night After that i felt my left ear ringing, and my tinnitus started after that, then i started feeling tension in my head and in my neck, i started having hallucinations, anxiety and depression. And i think its all bcoz of my head cold, i have nazal secretion in my noze i cant breath from it bcoz its blocked.