Hello! Been a While! How Are All of You?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Alexiskaye, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Alexiskaye
      Alone

Alexiskaye Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/15/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High Frequency Hearing Loss
      Hey everybody! I haven't posted on here for a while. I have been living life trying to manage tinnitus and enjoy every day as well. I have a lot of better days and I have been able to do some activities that I put on hold when I first got tinnitus :)

Ever since I have been taking my daily vitamins, been put on a birth control to help my hormones, and tried to keep a positive outlook tinnitus hasn't had such of a big impact on me. I still of course hate it. It sucks.

But, good news! One night I was sitting in my bed and I could feel the pitch change in my ear, and for a little, I sweat to you, it was close to silence. I had to plug my ears to hear if it was still in my ear. It was so quiet. I'll take that as a good sign, right?

Also, some positivity - my mom's friend had hearing loss and suffered from t for a couple of years, and one morning, she woke up and it was GONE! Kinda cool. Nice to hear.

How is everyone coping?

• Like Like x 7
      • Winner Winner x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    2. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      This is excellent news! Keep up the good work and spread positivity :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    3. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      I agree that this is a really positive post. It proves that tinnitus can disappear on its own for some lucky souls. Keep up the hope. Thanks for the post and welcome.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1