Hello everybody, I am Jen

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jencanda, Apr 13, 2011.

tinnitus forum
    1. jencanda

jencanda Member

I'm very happy to find another persons who can understand how I feel about my situation. I has been a T. club member by 4 years already, some days are terrible, some days are better but my T. is still here and it will be with me for a long time. The origen of my T. was a severe ear infection caused by a pool water, after several doctors and a lot of time and money already lost, I know that I should to learn to accept and deal with this condition. Thanks everybody.
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Markku

Markku Director Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame Team Trobalt Team Tech Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hey Jencanda and thanks for joining :coffee:

Accepting and dealing with the condition is one thing we all (have) strive(d) for. The path to habituation can only start from that point I think.

It is a frustrating thing to have, I would not wish it for my worst enemy. It's great you are feeling better some days.

Keep us posted and best wishes,