Hey There ^^

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DavidSupertramp, Oct 4, 2015.

1. DavidSupertramp
      Cheerful

DavidSupertramp Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma and TMJD
      Hi guys , I think it is time for me to introduce myself so here i am ,
      My name is David , Im 17years old and i live in Mauritius
      Im glad i found this forum , there are a lot of nice people here !
      I recently developped T and H, its been 1week from a loud party .My T was very loud at the beginning but now it has changed to an acute cricket sound but it is low , I dont know if im healing or not but Im trying to habituate myself to it so that i dont get disapointed later if it doesnt go away . ( Even if sometimes im sad and found T very intrusive ) . But anyways i hope we all get to hear the silence again one day !
      Dont let your T come across your life . ;) I know some good friends of mine with worst medical condition and thats when I usually cry , not because of my T . Prayers go to them and all the sufferers in the world . Take care guys and have a wonderful day <3 Spread the love .
      Cheers

• Like Like x 2
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. PMc
      Creative

PMc Member

Manchester, England (now living in Lincolnshire)
      Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely due to antibiotics after a major operation
      Hi David ... so pleased that you spent time introducing yourself ... and I'm sure we all welcome you amongst us.

I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this right now, but you sound very positive along your journey ... and I'm sure you can be a great encourager to many others.

T is such an awful condition to strike anybody and so I don't want to minimise it in any way, but as you say, there are many other people with far worse conditions than we are having to suffer right now. I, personally, can testify that once we start to take the focus off ourselves and try our best at helping others, then our personal suffering starts to diminish.

David, I send you my thanks, my best wishes, but most precious of all, my prayers ... I'm a believer in miracles! ................ Paul

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. Gill Hayes
      Happy

Gill Hayes Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Nov 2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress I think
      Welcome David, I love your positivity ! You're tinnitus is very recent so there is a good chance it will resolve on its own. Keep getting on with your life but protect your ears in loud places. x

• Like Like x 2
      • Hug Hug x 1