Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by daman558, Sep 21, 2013.

1. daman558
      Haunting

daman558 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2013
      Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Name is greg and im 28 years old from nyc usa. Have had the T in both ears for 4 months now and still struggling alot everyday to cope with it. This site and all you guys have by far been the best source of information for me by far. Been to 3doctors and an audiologist and they havent been any good. Reading everything you all have to say has really given me a sense of being apart of a group of people who know what its like. Unfortunately evryone in my life just shrugs it off and says itll get better cause, for the most part, unless im having a breakdown i look and act pretty much normal. You guys are my only crutch right now and i check this forum pretty much everyday. Hope this finds you all on a "good" day :). See you around the discussions homies.

• Like Like x 1
    2. MT09
      Inspired

MT09 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress induced.
      Hey Greg! Welcome to TT! Could you explain more as to how you got your T? Hope you get better soon, have a great day! :cool:

3. RAY
      Lurking

RAY Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Virus in left ear
      Hi Greg
      keep that chin up mate, its a pain I know but were all in the same boat

Ray
      :)

4. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Welcome, Greg!
      We're glad you joined us. We're all in this together, so if you have specific questions, please let us know. Hope you're having a relatively calm day!