Homeopathy: Products for Tinnitus (Nonsense, or not?)

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Markku, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Still unknown... possibly noise exposure?
      With homeopathy there is no risk and no rewards, as it's complete nonsense and can not possibly work.

• Agree Agree x 2
    2. BellV

BellV Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4/4/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      My main questions on my original post (that you deleted) was if I should be concerned about oil in my ear causing increased tinnitus. I am not paying anything for these products - no one is trying to rip me off. Can that question be answered?

3. AZeurotuner

AZeurotuner Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      A doctorate in homeopathy is tantamount to a doctorate in the study of the earth being flat, it's total nonsense. As for risk, there is none if we're talking about oral ingestion, because it's not actually medicine. There are videos on YouTube of people downing entire bottles of homeopathic "medicine" just to prove a point, the point being that they do nothing.

Regarding putting essential oil in your ear canal, I hope you haven't already done this, and if you have, please stop immediately. You could end up with an ear infection, which has the potential to make your tinnitus much worse.

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. acute
      Depressed

acute Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      I'm not into homeopathy but I brought this little bottle today from the herbalist.

I acquired one of the Schüessler Cell Salts, the Number 5 - Kalium Phosphoricum.

I do not have any idea what I'm doing with my life but the purchase is already done :ROFL:

Anyone knows anything about Schüessler Cell Salts?

At least, the bottle is cute.

sal-salys-10-nas-90-comprimidos-jellybell.jpg