Homeopathy: Products for Tinnitus (Nonsense, or not?)

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Markku, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      There are quite a few of homeopathic products that are advertised for helping tinnitus.

What do you think of them?

If you have tried some, please tell us what & how long & how you felt it (has) helped.

My thoughts are identical to Jim's, which I quote below:

My personal opinion is that homeopathy as a whole is a scam, and I'd urge everybody to think twice before buying homeopathic products - which in turn supports these shady companies behind them. And if you can't help but buy and try, then at least set your expectations between very low and non-existent.

I do believe that homeopathic products might help some conditions, but that's purely because of the placebo effect. So they might help tinnitus (reduce stress, anxiety, reaction) if you think the stuff you are taking is potent and possibly helpful.

There are some discussions on Tinnitus Talk that borders on this topic:
      https://www.tinnitustalk.com/thread...k-this-snake-oil-product-i-found.42/#post-114
      https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/clear-tinnitus®-herbal-temporary-remedy.188/#post-756
      https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/how-to-spot-pseudoscience.194/
      https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/a-primer-on-scientific-testing.218/

But maybe a new one dedicated to homeopathy & tinnitus would be good. We can collect our thoughts, experiences and possible experiments here.

And while I find homeopathy a bit disgusting and think it's best to avoid it, you are allowed to think and say otherwise, of course!

Let's not make this a contest of who's right or not, but try and be civil.

• Like Like x 3
    2. erik
      Cool

erik Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      Nonsense. I am also not a big fan of homeopathy. There is virtually no independent studies or scientific proof on its effectiveness for health conditions. Major companies such as Boiron recently paid $12 settlement due to false claims and labeling. Other groups such as the 10:23 held worldwide homeopathy overdose rally's a couple years ago.

• Like Like x 3
    3. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      I'm not into homeopathy but I'm keeping an open mind and I adore Hamlet...

"There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy" ;)

• Like Like x 3
    4. carlover
      English

carlover Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Got the T shirt with Homeopathy.............

5. Louise

Louise Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      29/06/2012 worsened Jan 2017 & Dec 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      I've never really thought much of it myself but there are some people in Alternative Health that I respect very much (and know personally) who do support it and actually swear by it.

• Like Like x 2
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Markku
      Inspired

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      Yeah, I do remember the homeopathy overdose rally. It was arranged in Finland too.

It was somewhat funny how the pro-homeopathy folks tried to explain why nothing happened (the test subjects didn't notice any kind of effects of overdose or anything whatsoever).

It is really mystifying how that business is - all facts considered - still booming.

If all the money spent on homeopathic tinnitus remedies (for example) went into actual tinnitus research... :wideyed:

http://www.1023.org.uk/whats-the-harm-in-homeopathy.php

This UST discussion thread is a prime example of a snake oil / panacea miracle product, too: https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/universal-sound-therapy-ust.166/
      UST offers help for nearly every ailment we the humans face. Interesting...

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Markku
      Inspired

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      Yeah... there are great people here who find homeopathy helpful. Actually one of my aunts swears by homeopathy too. She avoids conventional medicines etc. at all costs. She knows I don't think much of it, but we get along just fine.

To be honest though, in my mind I always sigh when I see she has bought another $100 bottle of nothing.

Oh well, thanks for all your thoughts so far... :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Homeopathy has often been given accreditation by the scientific world for the care and attention its practitioners give to their clients. Instead of a brief visit to a GP who half listens, you have a session with someone who wants to know your background, your general health, how you feel and much more (so I'm told - I've never tried homeopathy!).

Rather than the belief that this treatment will heal, ie. a placebo, perhaps the care and attention heals.

When my children were little and fell over, a kiss would often make the pain go away.

Caring for a pet may give some a reason to exist where before there was none... but studies have shown that people are in general healthier and happier with a pet than they were before owning one.. and it can't be explained away just by them having more exercise. So it could be the unconditional love the pets give back.

When you're ill, having someone who really cares nearby can actually make you feel better.

Many wives and husbands mysteriously die shortly after their partner has passed away.

Our scientists and doctors know so very little - tinnitus has surely taught us that - and they have probably only touched the edge of what they will know in another 100 years. Perhaps it isn't just the element of care and attention associated with homeopathy that heals - perhaps there is something else and in the future they'll know the scientific reason why it does actually work for some people (and hopefully they'll also have the cure for tinnitus by then).

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    9. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Of course... it could also just be a load of nonsense :rolleyes:

[open minded click]

10. mock turtle

mock turtle Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/26/1992...habituated after 2 years; 11/04/11 new outbreak
      homeopathy...the text book definition, like cures like, so taking some of what hurt you can cure you in smaller and smaller doses......yeah i think it is nonsense

some people merge the idea with naturopathy....as kinda like "alternative medicine" but.... strictly speaking naturopathy claims that "vitalism" or "energy" controls life forces and life processes and seeks to treat people avoiding perscription medicine and surgery..again i think this too is nonsense

so strictly speaking i dont believe in homeopathy or naturopathy per se

but

but today these terms have sometimes been used to mean something different as i understand it..or at least it is used or interchanged with the idea that there are drugs, substances, natural source medicines that are not under patent by pharmaceutical companies nor are they prescribed by doctors, but none the less these substances can be effective

and i do believe that there are powerful medicines in plants and effective treatments to be found in the foods we do and do not eat

examples

passifloria incarnata (passion flower)
      has been clinically shown to be effective as a benzodiazepine alternative

Valerian root
      up regulates glutamic acid decarboxilase thus increasing brain GABA

theanine
      found in tea increases brain alpha waves , decreases stress during mental challenges (tests) and increases relaxed alertness

maca root
      a bienial plant that counteracts the feeling of being less energetic and the loss of libido from ssri medications and, or, aging

i dont know what to call this branch of medical treatment...holistic?...natural...alternative

call it what you like, but i am certain that there are powerful medicines out there in the woods, in the dessert, in the tropical jungle and in the prairie, and i have experienced this and there are scientifically sound investigations that give good evidence to the efficacy of some of these substances (not all)

and yes i agree with the general idea that there are a lot of charlatans out their marketing
      snake oil" to those of us in great pain and stress

best wishes
      mt

sulforaphane, (in broccoli sprouts) induces apoptosis (programed death) in cancer cells and li8mits cancer cell angiogenesis (where cancer cells commandeer blood vessels)

11. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      At the risk of bringing up tea again.. (or changing the subject of the thread?... I don't mean to - honest!)...

MT!!! is this why tea drives my T crazy? I didn't know about theanine or the effect it has on the brain - thank you!

I just love it when things become logical :D although I still hate the fact that I can't have my cups of tea :cry:

Click

ps. Markku please feel free to move this post if necessary

12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Markku
      Inspired

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing

Indeed...! I was talking about homeopathy as per its original definition, for others: more can be read in detail on Wikipedia.

It wasn't my intention to include vitamins, supplements sourced from plants, "superfoods", etc in the scope of this discussion because there are actual evidence and studies behind many of those. They are a whole another matter compared to the nonsensical homeopathy.

But it's great the difference has now been made clear and noted here, so people take care reading what they are about to buy and not confuse homeopathic products with i.e. the ones you mentioned (Valerian, theanine, maca root, and of course there are tons of others that are good, "potent", and likely has an actual effect on our systems, like resveratrol, pycnogenol, omega 3s, coconut oil etc, the list goes on and on!).

@click I'm surprised if theanine was the factor of your tinnitus getting worse. It's usually marketed as a relaxing and mood-boosting agent, if anything. I've never heard of it causing hearing problems or worsening of tinnitus.

It's interesting nonetheless that you have been able to pinpoint your trigger to tea...

Tinnitus is really peculiar. What makes one's better, can be the enemy of another's. Yeah, multiple causes to begin with, and all that... :sour:

13. mock turtle

mock turtle Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/26/1992...habituated after 2 years; 11/04/11 new outbreak
      Markku wrote "It wasn't my intention to include vitamins, supplements sourced from plants, "superfoods", etc in the scope of this discussion because there are actual evidence and studies behind many of those. They are a whole another matter compared to the nonsensical homeopathy."

cool...i was pretty sure that your definition of homeopathy was the "real" definition...i was just exploring an idea...i have a tendancy to go too far down a certain line of thought sometimes...whew

hope my long entry didnt seem too argumentative

yeah i agree with what you wrote

best wishes
      mt

click...i dont know the answer to your question

tinnitus seems to have a mind of its own and is so inconsistent from person to person and even day to day

i too am glad you found out that tea was a problem, i have a list of at least a dozen "foods" that boost my tinnitus into outer space

best of good luck figuring it out
      mt

14. William Zimmerman

William Zimmerman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2013
      I recently heard of a homeopathic treatment that supposedly works 90% of the time called SinusWars # 16. I am currently started homeopathic treatment with another product. Just thought I'd post this info.

15. erik
      Cool

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      There are some red flags with these products. Unfortunately, this along with other homeopathic treatments for tinnitus are usually not effective. I would be cautious using this product as you don't know what the true ingredients are because they are not listed.

Testimonials are not a reliable endorsement of the success of this product and there are no cited "real" clinical studies to back up the manufacturer's claims of 90% success rate. They have been around since 2003. If their product for tinnitus was truly 90% successful, most of us would not be on this forum.

• Agree Agree x 2
    16. Dhaval
      Buzzed

Dhaval Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4 months
      Hi

yeah..i took homeopathic medicine for about a month////din really do much for me...i hope you have better luck..although @erik is probably right but then only god knows what works for whome and why.

cheers

17. Steve
      Creative

Steve Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu, Noise-induced, Jaw trauma
      The original principles of it are interesting to consider, and they certainly hold true after a heavy night out - a few beers the next day really do help to cure me. Ultimately though it is no better than fraud in my opinion, water solutions and sugar pills that make large corporations a hell of a lot of money.

My favourite explanation of homeopathy is a James Randi talk on YouTube, says it all and outlines how ridiculous it is.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    18. carlover
      English

carlover Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Baring in mind Homeopathic dosage is the stronger the potency the more diluted it is. love this one.

Did you hear about the guy who forgot to take his homeopathy pill and passed out through an overdose.

• Funny Funny x 1
    19. erik
      Cool

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      • Like Like x 2
      • Genius Genius x 1
    20. Rims

Rims Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2013
      My Tinnitus began approximately 2 months back. I did everything in the first one month to relieve myself of it. I didnt believe in Homeopathy too. But as a last option I went to a homeo doc 1 month ago. He is quite famous in my state. You have to manually collect tickets to book a visit by lining up since 5 in the morning. I was very reluctant about all these. I didnt want to go. But my husband pushed me. I showed him all my reports and symptoms. He asked me to get a cervical xray done. I had mild spondylitis. He gave me 3 medicines. Initially the medicines didnt have any effect for the first 2 weeks. After that my tinnitus volume lowered, my jaw pressure, stress and anxiety levels also went down. There were days when I thought i didnt have tinnitus. Now my medicine got over, and i can feel the tinnitus coming back. I will try out more of these and let you know what happens. THis time I will ask for the names of the medicines.

• Agree Agree x 1
    21. Dr. Ancill

Dr. Ancill Member Clinician

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2013
      Homeopathy has no side-effects because it has no front-effects (ie benefit) !! It is all hocum. The only reason it is around is because the British Royal Family were into homepoathy and that gave it some respectibility. There is juts no scientific evidence of any benefit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    22. Jodi
      Confused

Jodi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/1999
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
    23. coolbeer
      Cool

coolbeer Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Hi guys,
      Am new to this forum , even though i registered just recently but i have been watching this forum since i got T in april 2014,
      There was a homeopathy thread before ,but not with any detail or support regarding it , sorry for starting a new one, but in this thread i will tell you my case and how homeopathy could work for everyone with tinnitus , its not just a water pill or placebo , homeopathy is used in india as the secondary medicine after allopathy

I am from India, New Delhi , i got tinnitus in april due to sitting next a woofer while installing it , my mistake , i know , i had some temprary threshold shift, and ringing followed , my ENT gave me xanithole nicotinate , piracetam and tinnex capsules , in 3 weeks my hearing was normal but ringing persisted , i researched into homeopathy and saw many people getting relief while taking homeopathy ,

I am not talking about the bogus homeopathy which is sold in the name of quites or ring relief , these are basically spams and has nothing more than water in it ,

As u all know homeopathy is based on the principle of like cure like, and may seem nothing more than a placebo for you guys, but to be frank homeopathy has helped so many people in my family, my mom got rid of her heel spur which is not curable in allopathy, my sister had a joint issue which was resolved by homeopathy in 3 months, my close friend got rid of her PCOS in 4 months, and so many cases i know which i cant even write here ,

In New Delhi we have got some very experienced doctors who practice homeopathy and almost every homeopath i have contacted have cured 80-90% cases of tinnitus completely , the remaining 10% have had improvements upto 60-70% because there problem is chronic

Coming to my point, i have been taking treatment from a very experienced homeopath for 1 month, to be frank my ringing is 10-20% less ,

Some famous homeopaths in delhi are-
      1.dr amarjeet, amar homepathy in yusuf sarai , new delhi
      2.dr kalyan banerjee, cr park , new delhi

I have been taking treatment from dr amarjeet ,he is 31 years experienced homeopath , he is the one who has treated my mom, sister and many other friends of mine of the incurable diseases,

When i visited him for the first time he said he will cure me 100000% from this problem , and he gave such an awesome assurance , i am so positive after meeting him,

So first thing first, my personal experience is the that homeopathy works , even though its slow, but its not a placebo,

I have been searching the whole internet to find cases which a cured of tinnitus through homeopathy , there is a site abchomeopathy.com which also has a forum where doctors prescribe homeopathic medicines to the people posting on the forum, i will send u a few links whereby u guys read it carefully and actually see that it has provided improvements to many patients on thag forum by using homeopathy http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/38841/ http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/366722/ http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/71710/ http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/110177/ http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/133044/ http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/95521/ http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/341371/1 http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/393554/

Few remedies which have been listed here are -
      Kali mur
      Kali phos
      Sulpher
      Belladona
      Mysteria
      Calc carb
      China
      nux vomica

See this -http://www.truestarhealth.com/Notes/2261009.html

24. coolbeer
      Cool

coolbeer Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Further a case study -http://www.askdrshah.com/casestudies-tinnitus.aspx

Few more articles -http://www.altmd.com/Articles/Homeopathy-for-Tinnitus

http://www.drhomeo.com/tinnitus/homeopathic-remedies-for-tinnitus/

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=WcdrAQAAQBAJ&pg=PT4&lpg=PT4&dq=tinnitus homeopathy cure&source=bl&ots=iW5b-WSw7H&sig=K1G8EbgV4GlZEalFlf7C-pc5F5w&hl=en&sa=X&ei=i0LXU6qjCNCMuATL5oKoAw&ved=0CFEQ6AEwCTha#v=onepage&q=tinnitus homeopathy cure&f=false

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=tinnitus homeopathy cure&source=web&cd=51&ved=0CBoQFjAAODI&url=http://webbut.unitbv.ro/bulletin/Series%20VI/BULETIN%20VI/07_BUZESCU.pdf&ei=QEPXU4b4GMWLuATGv4KwCQ&usg=AFQjCNHiVTtB2QDzAQ9IBDA7dkmD776M9w&bvm=bv.71954034,d.c2E

There are many more articles , i will post in a while , till then i guess the best bet for u guys , who do not have homeopathic doctor around , you could talk to a doctor on abchomeopathy , telling about your whole symptoms and everything that is required for a homeopath to select a remedy for , coz homeopathy works only on individual basis , so a doctor has to have a complete study of ur case and he will prescribe a remedy , the remedy can be purchased at a homeopathic store near you , or u can also buy remedies on this site too ,

Since i am being treated by a homeopath in delhi , he himself supplies medicine to me , thats why for me this site is useless ,

25. Magpie
      Sporty

Magpie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/1999
      In New Delhi we have got some very experienced doctors who practice homeopathy and almost every homeopath i have contacted have cured 80-90% cases of tinnitus completely , the remaining 10% have had improvements upto 60-70% because there problem is chronic

Interesting and I'm amazed that with such a success rate why is it that this secret has been kept from everybody else?

PubMed:
      Tinnitus is a prevalent condition which has no practical and effective pharmacological treatment. In the absence of relief by conventional routes, sufferers are increasingly turning to 'alternative' or 'complementary' medicine. This paper reports the evaluation of a homeopathic preparation 'Tinnitus' by a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. The remedy was taken in tablet form at a homeopathic D60 potency. Perceived intensity and intrusiveness of the tinnitus was assessed at four points during the trial by subjective procedures (visual analogue scales and questionnaires) and by a battery of audiological measurements. Although questionnaire responses indicated that the homeopathic preparation was preferred to placebo by 14 of the 28 subjects, an analysis of variance indicated that neither the VAS scores nor the audiological measures showed significant improvement in tinnitus symptoms in response to 'Tinnitus' versus the placebo. It was concluded that 'Tinnitus' could not be shown to be more effective than the matched placebo.
      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9923984

Homeopathy is a tremendously popular form of complementary therapy which has whole hospitals dedicated to its use and a string of well known advocates, including Prince Charles. Its governing principle is that ‘like cures like', so for example hay fever is treated with pollen. However, it is most unusual as it works on the philosophy that the more a substance is diluted, the more potent it becomes. So far only one study has been carried out into tinnitus and homeopathy - once again by the ever busy Ewart Davies and others - and this showed that the homeopathic remedy had no effect. Whether homeopathy can possibly be an effective treatment for anything is a matter of hot debate within the scientific community, and beyond the scope of this article, but as far as tinnitus is concerned the outlook is not good so far.
      http://www.tinnitus.org.uk/complementary-therapy-for-tinnitus---an-opinion

26. coolbeer
      Cool

coolbeer Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      See the abchomeopathy links i have posted , many individuals , like most of them who are treated by homeopathy , when are treated , and due to good remmision , never bother to post results online , but in this forum many remedies have worked on people ,

The fact that homeopathy has been proved not greater than placebo is due a reason , the reason is - homeopathic remedies for a specific disease do not work on the symptom of the disease but it works as an individual on whole, there are 60-70 remedies which work for tinnitus , but out of those only 2-3 actually work for a particular individual, because homeopathy is an indivisualized treatment , it needs detail history of the paitent and remedies are given accordingly , and the pubmed link u have posted , i have read it before , the fact that since these homeopathic medicines were give just on the basis of disease and not on individual system , it doesnt seem to be affected , frankly guys , visit a homeopath near place , or consult a doctor online , if u want i can provide u with good homeopaths number and emails , where u can consult them directly online , and medicines are sent overseas

27. Steve
      Creative

Steve Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu, Noise-induced, Jaw trauma
      To add my bit…

It is impossible for the bottles of water and pills of sugar to contain even a single molecule of the original compound, given the concentrations stated on them.

If you believe that homeopathy works you have to believe that water has a memory and knows what used to be in it. If this is the case then the water has a memory of everything that ever interacted with it so it will contain pretty much all compounds. So it would need a very selective memory.

Homeopathy has been proven in every proper study to be ineffective. The only studies that show any benefit were conducted by homeopaths, where they asked people if they felt better after taking their remedies and being emotionally nursed by the homeopath.

You will notice that every homeopathic remedy contains a version of "safe natural ingredients" and "Can be taken in conjunction with any prescription medication - no interactions". This is because there are no ingredients, so there is nothing to interact with.

EDIT: Homeopathy is slow working because it relies on the principle that the patient generally always improves over time.

Steve

• Agree Agree x 3
    28. coolbeer
      Cool

coolbeer Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      hi steve,

See, in today's date one needs a cure for every disease ,i am not arguing or discussing , its just that , homeopathy are not water pills

For example -belladona , a poisonous flower , is fatal if eaten completely directly , belladona if taken in small amounts can cause ringing in ears , stomach pain , blurred vission, red hot face

In homeopathy such plants are processed and mixed with water causing dilution , to reduce the strength , so that if u take homeopathy belladona it causes the same sympton of ringing in the ear, since 2 same diseases cannot exist at the same time , thus ringing in the ears are eliminated by belladona

Just one thing i want you to see - head to the forums of abchomeopathy.com , read the posts and see how it has cured so many patients of so many diseases, i have posted some links above in my first post , do see them once , a person reporting 70% reduction in tinnitus cannot be said to have a placebo effect

Come to india once , or consult a homeopathy near ur place , if u believe they are just water and sugar pills so obviously acc to u there is no harm in taking them , so give it a try once , do it for a month or two , i am definately sure , its gonna work for u , since i have been taking homeopathy , i have been having fluctuations in my tinnitus and reduction in intensity , and there are also random high pitched ringing , which calms in a few seconds , thus showing it is working for my tinnitus

Seriously , i just wanna say convince u people that it really works , i dont know how shud i do it , u cant even imagine how 100's of cases have been cured in front my my eyes , slip disk , heel spur , genital herpes , warts, sinus, knee pain, enzema and wat not , literally my delhi doctor has cured 1000000 cases of various diseases , i have sent 3 friend of mine there , one had a mole on her eye lid , she got rid of it in just one month , one my friend is suffering from hair loss , he has regained 40% of his hair back in 2 months , my other friend is suffering from excessive hair on her face due to her hormonal imbalance , in a span of 4 months she has 70% reduction of her facial hair , all these cases have happend in front of my eyes ,
      My mom had folibs in her nose causing nose blockage and difficulty in breathomg , she got rid of it in 1 year , my other friend has viral warts on his hands , its been 2.5 months he is on homeopathy , his warts are drying up and a few of them have subsided ,
      I have myself seen a lot of cases of people getting comoplete relief by homeopathy, u know why it is always regarded as placebo or why it is not appreciated by modern science , because if homeopathy becomes a primary medicine , the allopathy world will be all dead , the main reason homeopathy is given bad reviews , its just that the modern day scientist do not want something to dominate their medicines ,its all about business brother

Why nobody really reports that they have got benifit from heomopathy because , the people who are treated by it , dont post it ,once they are rid of their problem they are off the forum , my mom dad grandfather everyone has benifited from homeopathy in some way or the other

29. cullenbohannon
      Thinking

cullenbohannon Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2014
      I wont argue that people have benefited from homeopathy treatments and if people have benefited from it in regards to tinnitus then its not the tinnitus most of us have. In the am101 study those receiving the placebo 60+% reported an improvement in T. So it is likely that many people will get some improvement regardless of what they do. I don't know how a homeopathic treatment can reverse a change in the very specific potassium channels in the brain which seems to be the reason for T, in most cases.

• Like Like x 2
    30. coolbeer
      Cool

coolbeer Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      The homeopathy clinic i visit ,250 patients are seen every day, people stand in line waiting to get appoinetment , because they dont get appointment on call , i cannot beleive 1000 patients visiting in a week are just getting a placebo effect , they are actually being helped , ok lets fo a experiment , if u cannot visit a homeopath nearby , go to abchomeopathy.com , register , ask a doctor about ur probelm , expalin ur symptoms , he will tell u wat medicines to take and how to take , buy them at a homeopathy clinic nearby or on abchomeopathy itself , follow up in the forum and am dead sure , ur tinnitus will go down