Hoping for Relief

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by A. R, Jul 3, 2015.

1. A. R

A. R Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/3/13
      Hey guys,

Im new to this, but I also want to discuss about T. As a matter of fact, I had my T 2 years ago in my left year, ive had high pitched ringing which drove me nuts. I was doing poorly in school, and had hearing loss. I couldn't even hear, I was desperate for a cure, I started researching but they always mentioned T having no cure. I had no hope. I was depressed, and stressed and also had panic attacks and couldn't sleep. I couldnt bear the noise, there were also times where I wanted to die. I tried everything! Masking, coping, medication, but nothing seemed to work for me. However, I decided to pay less attention to the noise which worked for me. I am not fully cured, I still hear the ringing. If you focus less attention, you will reduce the noise.
      Anyways, good luck and believe in yourself, it will be gone :)

• Creative Creative x 1
    2. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      How did you get t?

3. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to T and tell us your positive T story. It means a lot for newer T sufferers to read your success story. Perhaps when you have more time to write a more detail success story in the Success Stories forum so all future newbies to T can benefit from reading your positive message. Have a wonderful day.

4. Richard zurowski

Richard zurowski Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      27/12/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection.
      Pay less attention to the noise it's true but it's very hard to do its all about mind over matter I can do it sometimes and sometime the tinnitus gets the better of me. it depends what mood I'm in.

5. Cymro41
      Gloomy

Cymro41 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      My only relief now is alcohol. Every day the same trip to yhe pub to load up and drink it of my mind. Can't see me getting any relief otherwise. Just ringing and whistling all thevtime 24/7. Only relief is the pub. Mu marriage on the verge of collapse.

• Hug Hug x 1