I Think My Tinnitus Is Fading!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kdempsey, Oct 28, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Kdempsey
      Balanced

Kdempsey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/11/15
      Well I am happy to say after 16 days of tinnitus I think it's on its way out. At first it was 24/7 high pitched and I was extremely anxious about it but now I only hear it at night and it's quiter even then. Im so thankful it's atleast reducing even if it dosent go away I can live with this kind of t. I must say when I first found TT I tried to avoid it becuase it made me anxious knowing a lot of you have permant tinnitus that never lets up and I dident want to even think about that happening to me but after further inspection a lot of you are so knowledgeable on the subject im glad I could find somewhere on the Internet that was comforiting but was still realistic about the situation you really help me get through this. So finally I would like to say since my t was very mild to begin with and reducing I will never truly understand what a severe tinnitus sufferer goes through and I have the utmost respect for any one dealing with it. After much reaserch and experiencing it myself I am disgusted to say the least that some doctors brush this off like a cold But none the less I bless all the doctors who do take it seriously as some have had it themselves and those are the really good doctors. Any ways hope there is a cure in the near future and wish everyone well.

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      That is great news and a lovely positive post for members to read.
      Wishing you all the best...lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1
    3. joseph Ghass
      Angelic

joseph Ghass Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2015
      T will fade for almost everyone. They need to create an optimal environment for recovery. And that's what I am doing and on my way to recover from it once for all.

• Like Like x 1
    4. proffa3

proffa3 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      i dont know surely. maybe 1-2 months ago?
      what kind environment is the optimal environment for recovery?

5. Atlantis

Atlantis Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      @joseph Ghass speaks a lot about diet (ketogenic)...

6. joseph Ghass
      Angelic

joseph Ghass Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2015
      Follow my thread