I Was Looking Up Pulsatile Tinnitus on Google and I Found You

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Turtlebudgie, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Turtlebudgie

Turtlebudgie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Multiple Sclerosis
      I've had tinnitus over 17 years. Cause? I'm not sure but I do have ear wax problems, listened to music too loud with headphones or earbuds, and Multiple Sclerosis. I did use Google to read about the pulsatile tinnitus this morning. It lasted about 5 minutes, sounded musical, with two drummers. It amused me a little but knew I wanted to learn about it some more.

My usual tinnitus is 24/7, continuous. I think there are 3 sounds. My hearing is bad, my husband has to repeat what he says a lot, I need subtitles on the tv and hearing amplifiers for the movies.

2. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Welcome!

You sound habituated! My aunty is amused by her t also, noting that if it were to ever disappear, she would probably miss it (not diminishing the suffering of those with severe t and h)

3. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum. That you have been living with a 7/24 T for 17 years and be able to maintain your composure is quite an achievement. You are a T veteran of sort. So welcome to the forum and wish you can share more your thoughts about living and coping with T long term. That should help a lot of people.