I'm Having Bad Days, But Really Good Nights?

Discussion in 'Support' started by CarloZ, Oct 16, 2015.

1. CarloZ

CarloZ Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      2 weeks ago. I had bad days all the time and bad nights. I would wake up in the middle of the night with loud T OR extremely louder T. Last week I had better days and okay nights. Not my T is more intrusive. Been kind of bad the past 3-4 days. Just when I started feeling better and now I'm back where I was 2 weeks ago, if not slightly worse. But these past 3-4 nights have been really good. When I wake up in the middle of the night my T is a bit quieter and even if it's not, I still back to sleep. Last nights was the best night I had since T. Only woke up twice and it wasn't cause of my T. It was because I had to go the restroom. So why is my T bad in the day but good at night. Any of you expierence this?

2. randomuser

randomuser Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2013
      At the beginning, my T was bothersome during the day but calmed down a lot during the nights. Now, it's mild to quiet during the day and a bit louder during the night, but it could be due to stress or the GABA tidal wave due to withdrawal, who knows. Sorry if I am not more helpful.

3. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      in my experience ...this is random . Few better days , then better nights ..its all over the place.

4. suera

suera Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2010
      Just try to enjoy the low times as much as you can. I sometimes wish mine was more random instead of constant although that too would take time to get used to because instead of enjoying the lower times you just worry when it's going to get loud again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    5. Sgguy46
      Jaded

Sgguy46 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress
      My T goes away when i sleep. The few minutes after i wake, i am normally free of T. then it comes back.

• Agree Agree x 1