Impact of Acoustic Trauma (Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning) After Drug (Finasteride) Induced Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by Outlaw, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Stacken77
      Wishful

Stacken77 Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise (likely headphones & cars), Acoustic trauma did me in
      I've worsened threefold in my left ear since onset due to some trivial crap. I've been spiked this entire week, and that really got me down, almost lost my hope, but now it's a little better.

Hang in there @Exit, we're here for you man. Hugs. :huganimation:

• Hug Hug x 2
    2. Wrfortiscue
      Cowabunga

Wrfortiscue Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Trauma
      Hugs to you Stacken as well. People's positivity really does keep me going.

• Hug Hug x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    3. Exit

Exit Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Thanks guys.

@Wrfortiscue, no my bad setback was 1.5 years ago. No coming back from that...

It eats at my mind because I had gotten so much better. First I fry my ear against my will.
      Then I’m lucky enough to get rid off the bad stuff, then I’m forced out because of drilling, then I get ear raped outside, then it gets even worse. And I learn that I can’t go back to normal living ever.

That’s just as awful as all the 12 noises...

Almost a decade has gone. I have nothing from it. And I know my next decade will also bring me nothing except a high possibility of more illness and even death since I give absolutely no shit about checking cancerous symptoms.

That’s how it is...

But it doesn’t matter anymore.

I’ve given up my life.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Outlaw

Outlaw Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Finasteride
      Yo man I'm sorry for you, I wish you the best, you never know when things can improve.

With that being said, being negative on an online forum worsens the problem. I'm disconnecting myself from here, I'll be back when I'm tinnitus free and banging top models on my huge yacht.

Looking forward to picking some of you up on the shore for a quick ride.

• Like Like x 2
    5. Wrfortiscue
      Cowabunga

Wrfortiscue Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Trauma
      Well I know my words don’t mean anything but I do appreciate you here, and I’m sorry you’re suffering among everyone else. Medical world sucks as there is no treatment for a lot of things that can cause so much suffering.

• Hug Hug x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    6. makeyourownluck
      Magical

makeyourownluck Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hey @Exit,

It’s sad to read how much you’ve struggled/are struggling. I’ve only been a member for a few months, but your positive reply’s to my posts have been a huge help. I really hope your tinnitus improves one day.

• Hug Hug x 2
    7. Manex

Manex Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced 1995, Azithromycin 2018
      Sorry for the late response. Dental drilling I'm not sure what to do about. For cleaning do not use the sonic cleaner. At my office they do this as standard, but for me they simply don't and it's fine.

• Friendly Friendly x 1