Improvement in Three Weeks. READ This If You Want Hope.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Naddesh, Aug 8, 2015.

1. carlover
      English

carlover Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Naddesh is gone so she wont see this. Why cant you be negative ,why cant you type about the horribleness of T .Every morning I wake up my ears hurt the noise is crazy ..why arent I allowed to say these things? No it doesnt allways get better no it allways doesnt ease off in time,just because you cant habituate doesnt mean you are a woos.Yes sometimes over time it gets worse not less. These things need to be said otherwise you will forever and a day get the same reaction from a Dr " it wont kill you its not life threatening so dont keep on a bout it" Well doc guess what for some it was life ending. 29 years and ive had a gutfull of it

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Falconfox
      Paranoid

Falconfox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/01/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Wish I knew, possibly nosie damage.
      @Naddesh, Congrats! I must admit sometimes I feel a little guilty that some members seem to conquer their fears faster than I have. Though I believe I'm doing better now than two months ago I still feel as if I ought to be in a better place by now, which I admit also scares me sometimes. I agree that relaxing plays some part in getting better and it's also probably what I need to work the most on. Your positivity is admirable and I'm glad for you that you're in a happy place it sounds like. All the best.

• Useful Useful x 1
    3. JohnK
      Busy

JohnK Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/26/2015 (habituated) 5/13/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Doxycycline (2015) Otimize ear drops [neomycin] (2019)
      What kind of magnesium? Citrate? oxide? sulfate? etc?