In Need of Support

Discussion in 'Support' started by Amy2017, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Amy2017

Amy2017 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello guys first off I'm sorry to hear that all you are suffering like this. I wish you all good health. My name's my Amy, I have been suffering with a permanent blocked ear, now my left one has noise sensitivity too.

Have ear pressure also. I have had MRI MRA ears and had all kinds of hearing tests pressure test sound tests and I'm told everything is normal.

Awaiting CT of blood vessels, next have had camera to the back of nose. Everything is normal even the sound sensitivity test was even though putting a light switch on is sensitive in my blocked ear.

If I put my finger in my blocked ear it helps.

But I can't go around all day like that hahaha I get a heavy numb feeling around and in ears too.

I have ringing at night time and pulsating too when I lie down. I'm very upset and I have gotten myself into a bit of state lately with all this.

Has anyone else felt these symptoms either in the past or ongoing?

Just really need someone to talk to.

I got told last week by an audiologist that everything was normal, just go home and forget it.

Just have been left so alone. I saw my ENT yesterday and in 3 weeks will maybe do another MRI of mastoid and sinuses. After my CT of blood vessels.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks for reading.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Phendran
      Benevolent

Phendran Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      My advice to you is to raise awareness of your suffering.

"Just go home and forget it" should not be an accepted response to tinnitus from a medical professional.

3. MBH

MBH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Overloaded stress
      Don't get your hopes up from the medical professionals, they all say forget about it. If you read post from this site it can get better with time. I'm in my 5 month I had different. Noises in the beginning, they went away, Stay calm due to anxiety. Try not to let anxiety upon you. It causes more distress. Read success stories.