It's Almost Gone!

luckyman316

Author
Apr 18, 2014
Tinnitus Since
09/2013
I don't know how... and I don't know why. Unless it's really quiet, I can't hear my T! Not that I am complaining, it needs to be completely gone though. I just wanted to share some positive news. I know I was taking Tinnicare for about 2 months. I just stopped it for about 6 days while on vacation. Seems to almost have vanished the next day after I stopped. Wondering if it's working and if I should just finish the next couple of bottles I have and take it from there. Thoughts?

I don't know how... and I don't know why. Unless it's really quiet, I can't hear my T! Not that I am complaining, it needs to be completely gone though. I just wanted to share some positive news. I know I was taking Tinnicare for about 2 months. I just stopped it for about 6 days while on vacation. Seems to almost have vanished the next day after I stopped. Wondering if it's working and if I should just finish the next couple of bottles I have and take it from there. Thoughts?
Hey @luckyman316 that's great news man I hope it stays quite for you....I wonder if it was Tinnicare keep us posted

You are one really lucky man indeed. If you can only hear it when completely quiet, it is already good enough for most of us. LOL. Congrats.

You have chosen the right name luckyman.. tho I doubt that Tinnicare has anything to due with your T being resolved or gone. How did you get it in the first place? That might answer your question why it's now gone or ultra faint. Anyway, congrats.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now