It's True, Faith Comforts, and Can Heal.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mark Sabala, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Mark Sabala

Mark Sabala Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      This is year 7 with tinnitus, 8th month with intense T. We all know what this can cause psychologically....no sleep, anxiety, panic, depression, eating disorders, withdrawal from people, it's not a ride I enjoyed, or currently relish. But fact is, for me, is prayer, believing God has me here for whatever reason, and I have to go through this. Not alone is now my choice. I stay close to those whose life has struggles, and are willing to share as well. I've gotten better with a ear bud in the effected ear at night with the same pitch in hear. It really helps as well. Look up tinnitus sound therapy. There's ten tones available. Sleep came back, appetite returned, social climate came back, off anti depressants, ect....it's still there, but I have to stay close to God, and know he's the only one who has sustained my steady recovery.
      I never thought I would ever right something like this 8 months ago. NEVER!!!!! Here I am today, moving forward again.

• Hug Hug x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Thank you for sharing your story with us Mark.
      God bless .....lots of love glynis

3. Jamie m
      Loved

Jamie m Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/13/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music
      Believing in God has truly helped me. I go to church every Sunday to pray and to praise him. He knew I could handle this and I have strength. Thanks for this post :thankyousign:

4. Richard zurowski

Richard zurowski Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      27/12/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection.
      @Jamie m. One has to have belief in someone. And I'm happy for you that you have found God to help you.

5. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Good for you. Faith in God gives us hope & strength which can sustain us through the darkness of T and its suffering. Romans 5:3-5

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mark Sabala

Mark Sabala Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      There is no doubt those of you in the family of our God, will help me and others endure and eventually overcome T. I thank you for the warm welcome, and the trust we have. T remains prevalent, and no longer defines my day, or disrupts it, as it did months ago. I've stopped trying to "figure it out", or "what happened". Time and will also comes into play for recovery.
      I have T, it doesn't have me anymore.
      You will get better, God loves you too much to leave you unsettled. It's a season.
      Be well

• Like Like x 1