Just a Suggestion

Discussion in 'Support' started by fishbone, Feb 25, 2017.

1. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      I recently started back with martial arts again and I love it. I have full blown tinnitus and it is nasty and loud in both ears. I wanted to not do it , because i thought that maybe, hitting the pads (Yes, they are loud when hit) would make my tinnitus worst. I was kinda nervous at first, but after almost 2 weeks of class..I don't even pay attention to the noise anymore.

Mental toughness, is the key in life, love and everything. Mental toughness can help us move past our obstacles and fears. I like this board a lot and come here to help people and i have helped people all my life. If YOU folks want, maybe pickup a book on mental toughness and read it and see what it says. I'm already mentally tough, and i been through many UNforgiving situations in my life. I still bought 2 new books today and look forward to reading them.

Tinnitus is horrible and no person in their right mind enjoys, loud and crazy electric generator noise in their ears, but we have to still live our lives to the best of our abilities.

My ears have poor hearing and very loud tinnitus. I cannot always hold great conversations, and that is ok. That doesn't make me want to live my life less either. I do what I love (jogging each day, w/ dog and i do my no non sense martial art 7 times a week now).

It all starts with the mind and then the body. If your mind is sharp and tough, the body will obey it and you can live your life.

I could get flamed for this or get negative comments and that's ok. My message 100% positivity and I come here to help people and not get help :)

• Like Like x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. Michael Leigh

Michael Leigh Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/1996
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Positivity is the way forward @fishbone and is something that I encourage. Well done.
      Michael