Klonopin 3 Week Withdrawal

Discussion in 'Support' started by Scott T, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Scott T
      Alone

Scott T Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear wax removal?
      I've been taking Klonopin .5mg at night for 3 weeks cause I had my ears suctioned out and suffered a major spike. Did not take it last night cause I made a 9 hour drive. So during the drive at 2am. I kind of noticed T in my left ear which I don't think I ever had before. I got in around 4 and did not take anything. Now it seems like I have T in my other ear which was not there before. Maybe it was. Is this from benzo withdrawal after 3 weeks? Or 3 hits sleep? Can't tell. I just got to vacation house for a week and and freaking out already. I just took a .25 as I wanted to stop taking medicine. Someone please advise. :(

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Scott T
      Alone

Scott T Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear wax removal?
      I know this is redundancy but can anyone help me out with my question

3. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      you're clearly very anxious, and that's all wrapped up in your tinnitus, your anxiety about ongoing use of drugs, and possibly direct effects of the drugs. it's not unheard of to develop a benzo dependency in three weeks. being away from home and having less control over your immediate circumstances may also be makingmakfe harder.

I'm sorry, but i don't know what useful things anyone can tell you over the net.

4. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      Add to that a certain exhaustion from the long drive and the late hour. One delayed dose after only three weeks taking it shouldn't send you into a tailspin.