Korean Herbs Are Safe and Effective for Tinnitus?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by calin, Mar 8, 2013.

1. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection or the medication to cure it.
      Nothing would make me happier (not even winning the lottery), then to let all the tortured souls out there know that, "Yes the Puddle Water really does work". I have almost all my chickens in this basket. Mick

• Like Like x 2
    2. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I' not replying to my own reply, I'm following up on the Korean herbs that I have been taking for the last 7 days. I figured a week to week follow up would pretty well paint the picture.
      Had two pretty manageable days last Thursday (Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it), and last Friday. And manageable for me is only one or two sounds at 7 or 8 on the Volumne level. I house 6 or 7 different sounds between my ears, sometimes 1 or 2 or 3 either together or in turns. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I fell back down into the hole.
      Tuesday and today have been manageable with the Volumne ( 5-7) down a bit both days and pretty much only one sound, that is kinda of a ring - hiss.
      It's only been 7 days but I have to say I am feeling that there have been some slight, but welcomed improvements.
      I have 7 more weeks of "Puddle Water" to ingest, so we'll see how it goes.
      And I have to say that there has been so much technical information being posted about wonderful things that are going on with possibility of a tinnitus cure, that no one is interested in hearing about "Puddle Water" and it' s effects. If that is the case just let me know, and I'll just keep trying to figure out what those wonderful posts mean. Mick

• Like Like x 1
    3. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @SickoMicko

Thank you so much for posting.
      Well I am definitely interested in your post and your experience with these korean herbs. Though ''puddle water
      Yes it is true that there is much that fills these threads using drugs that have sadly so many side effects. But these korean herbs have no bad or mind altering side effects. So if they help with the T then I think it is fantastic and something that should be made known.
      Though ''puddle water'' may be a funny description (makes me laugh each time!) It is also good to remember that many modern western drugs originated from plants and herbs.......which were used to treat all sorts of ailments in the past.
      Can I get some...do you have too much powder for personal use and could you send me some please. I would really like to try the puddle water and see if it can help me - my T is going through the roof.....

4. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Manding
      I am actually starting to like the taste of the puddle water. The girls parents got me enough to complete an 8week test just like the clinical trial. I am sure I can get an address for you to get the stuff. Remember I was given these herbs, so I have no idea of the cost. So as soon as I can get the information on the supplier, I will get it to you. Then you can let me know how much it costs. Mick

5. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @SickoMicko

That would be great and I shall certainly let you know plus let you know how i get on,
      Thanks
      By the way have you looked at the tibetan herbs thread at all?

6. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Amandine
      I will get you an email address or something as soon as I am able. You can gather your information, but I would suggest seeing how I do in the next 7 days, before you invest in the Korean herbs.
      And yes I did look into the Tibetan herbs, but before I attempt anything new I want to see how I am at the end of the eight weeks .
      By the way the Korean herbs are in liquid form, in individual pouches measured for a single dose in each. I am doing the one with the longest name first and the other when I use up the one with the longest name, that was how the instructions said to do it. Man I hope this stuff is for real. Mick

7. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @SickoMicko

Yes I sure hope these unpronouncable puddle waters are for real too....do you find that they make you sleepy or less anxious at all? I only ask cos the tibetan herbs seem to have that effect on some people.
      Do you have sleep disturbance at all with T? Hope you dont mind me asking...dont mean to be too intrusive,,,,,my biggest problem as well as the T is the fact that I dont sleep or cant sleep much and I am finding that this is having a detrimental effect on my health physically as well as giving me anxiousness.
      Like you, I need something to work....

We seem to have a thread all to ourselves! No one else is interested! Incredible!

Just as an aside, you may have seen the thread on retigabine....would you ever consider taking that?

8. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Amandine

The herbs do not effect my sleep or my anxiety level.
      I take 10mg of melatonin to help me get some sleep. Most nights I get 5 to 6 hours sleep using the melatonin. It's all natural and seems to work pretty good for me. I also use a sound machine which helps distract me from the T.
      I went and read a lot of the posting on the thread you said to look at. There seems to be very little consensus of opinion concerning the use of retigabine or some other similar drug. I am very happy for the one user who said he was cured after taking the stuff. I think the potential for some bad weird side effects are a little to high for me right now, I like watching sunrises and sunsets. In time (vague I know), they will find something to help us all without such high risk involved.
      I prefer the natural approach, particularly since it has worked to some degree.
      Will get the email address for you soon. Stay well. Mick

9. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @SickoMicko

I agree with you. I find the trobalt or retigabine very frightening too. If it is possible to do something with natural herbs then this is better for me too for now. Puddle water is much more inviting.
      There are so many people now taking the Retigabine - I mean loads of people - more people each day are starting it...
      I think that maybe some of them have really much more severe T and so feel they have no choice but to take it. I am sure that none of them would take it if they felt they had any other choice. Maybe they are very very brave and we are cowards?

I tried melatonin - 1 mg a night but didnt do anything. Then i tried 3 mg a night but didnt do anything. It is mixed with zing and magnesium.
      I only took it for a few days. Maybe i need to take it for longer to see if there is any effect. Those were the melatonin capsules for the night time.
      Then there are the melatonin tabs for the day - 1mg tabs each same as night ones - but these also have ginko with them as well as magnesium and zinc...the daytime ones did make me feel much more alert and much less tired in the day time.
      But it is the sleep that i need mostly.

Last night i slept 2 hours only - from 5,30am to 7.30am so at 8.30 i took half a sleeping pill and slept for 2 more hours...it is not very good is it?

Most other people I see dont have such problems sleeping so I dont know why I am experiencing so many sleep problems. I think it must be due to more than the T...I am living in a very stressful and unhappy domestic arrangement....maybe this is the reason that i cannot sleep...

I am looking forward to hearing how these herbs help you. Are they still helping to bring the T down a bit? I really hope it is good news but whatever it is, please let me know.

and yes i look forward to the email address from you...can i write to them in english?

• Winner Winner x 1
    10. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Amandine, here is the address for the place that made and sent the Korean Herbs:
      HANMIE HERBS
      3134 W. Olympia Blvd
      Los Angeles, CA. 90006
      Phone number: 323-766-1122

One additional place to contact: http://www.dragonherbs.com/. Ask for Ron Teeguarden (real name)

Good Hunting and let me know the outcome. Mick

• Like Like x 1
    11. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @SickoMicko

thanks but i am in france - i need an email please
      are they still doing good for you? is your t still lower?

12. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Try the second place Dragon Herbs. The email address is on my last post. You may not deal with them but you can glean some information from them, primarily the cost of the two herbs and what shipping would be.
      As far as how I'm doing, well my hyperacusis is down to manageable levels of tolerance , and on my good days my T drops down some which makes that more manageable. Like we all know there is no cure for us yet, but if I can have some manageable days along with the rough days, that will have to be good enough for now. Two good days yesterday and the day before, but today a bit rough. Remember it is only my first week using the puddle water.
      I thought I detected an accent from you posts. So you are French, me to, but American with French descendents.
      Sorry you're having problems on the home front, relations can ibe difficult at times. And problems like that with a splash of T on top of it must make it even harder.
      If you would like to chat about whatever just let me know and we can chat on the site for chatting. Let me know how things go with the Dragon, and I will try to get you an email site for the. Other supplier that I got mine from.
      Stay well. Mick

13. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @SickoMicko

No I am english born and bred - just stuck in france with an awful man.
      sorry no accent!
      yes we could pm each other which i prefer to the chat section if that is okay with you?
      I shall email the dragon company and let you know what they say - and await eagerly the email for the other site.
      Tell me please, do you have problems with sleep at all? if yes, how do you deal with it or get around it?

14. MattK

MattK Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/13/2014
      Me too. Some of the potential side effects sound worse than tinnitus. I mean, I want to get rid of tinnitus, but not at the risk of damaging my vision.

15. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Amandine, as I explained in a previous post I use 10mg of melatonin for a sleep aid. It works just fine for me, so I would say try more than 1 or 3mgs. Will not be able to get that other email address until I return from a road trip to visit friends from my home town. Let me know how things are going for you. Mick

16. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I haven't followed up on what's been the results so far from using the Korean herbs because I have't been able to get on to post for some reason, but now I again can . Thank you Markkus Mucho. Not going to post that right because I just read a post describing how to lower, even get rid of this awful plague just by ignoring the urge to measure your T all the time , and start commenting to yourself how you are feeling about having it. Go thru the lists of topics and you'll find it. If you can't find it check with "I love music" he knows all about. He didn't come up with the technique, but he uses it successfully . This is the best approach I've read about on this site since I joined T Talk. And it's free, doesn't take much time during the day, and it seems like it works. Good to be back! Mick

17. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      The post was on December 7th, and titled "Back To Silence". GOOD STUFF!!!!!!

18. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      @SickoMicko
      How are you? Hope you had a good road trip.

Have the korean herbs been successful? Last time you posted you thought they were pretty good.

please let me know. I suspect not cos you are looking at other methods but I hope yes it is a positive reply.
      many thanks

19. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Really nice getting back home to N.O. and seeing friends I haven't seem in quite a while .
      Amandine the Korean Herbs have definitely had a positive effect. My hyperacusis has improved quite a bit. I have gone from an 8-10, down to a 3-4, which is really good. As far as the T, it on occasion has dipped. Let me explain that my T is severe. I am I'm the one percent of people with T , that have reactive T with severe. Hyperacusis . My T is usually 8-10 in volumne, and I have 6 or 7 different sounds that come in 1 or 2 or 3 groupings. So the Korean herbs have helped to a small degree, keeping in mind it has only been 4 weeks of an 8 week process. Of course I am hoping for better results as time goes on. Did you see my post about another post called "Back to Silence" posted by "I Who Love Music"? I am going to incorporate that into my get ridge of this freaking T program. And I am going to do it. I am going to regain control of my brain from T. Check it out . Mick

20. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I know there is probably little or no interest in the Korean Herbs as a partial solution to T, but I have been keeping up with my ingestion of the stuff twice a day for the last 3 weeks and I'd like to report I'M T FREE!!!!

NOT!! I wish that were the case, so I could holler for everyone to buy the s..., but alas that is not the case thus far. Haven't noticed any measurable or noticeable change, my T still rages on. Sorry! Mick

21. Cymro41
      Gloomy

Cymro41 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I understand that Korean Red Ginseng is also effective and can be got on line.

22. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      All this natural stuff just doesnt work !