Lidocaine and Dexamethasone Perfusion

I didn't ask. But since they still do it I'd imagine they have some success with lessening the severity of the tinnitus. I read online average score before and after as 75 and 48, so a significant reduction in volume.

I think I am going to fly out there in a few weeks and have the procedure done. It's 3 days + 1 day for consultation. They said they'd schedule me starting on a Monday for consultation since I'm from out of town, so I can have the procedure done Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. There is a hotel just up the street I can stay at.
That's awesome RadioKid. I do think you'll have success with it. I'm not far from Shea Clinic and that's always in the back of my mind. I would love to hear about your experience when/if you go.

I'm waiting to hear back from them about the cost after insurance. Assuming it's reasonable, I'll be going the week of May 16th. If I go, I'll let you all know how it goes.

Update: Bad news, my insurance won't cover anything out of state. So if I went through with it, it would cost me something like $7000. I have the money, but I'm not willing to spend it on a procedure that will most likely only provide temporary relief, based on the reviews I've read.

Does anyone know anywhere in NJ that does tinnitus perfusions?

I talked to some people there...some had balance problems or dizziness. I don't recall anyone saying they were cured, as most of them were there for the first time. I had bad ringing in my left ear, so wasn't in the best state of mind. I didn't know of all the specifics of the procedure, as I just wanted my ringing to go away.
They had dizziness from the procedure?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now