Light at the End of the Tunnel but Fades Away

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ahsan Jalil, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Ahsan Jalil

Ahsan Jalil Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Almost month in tinnitus, ringing at 15 kHz in right ear, really disturbing. But some days it almost goes away bringing peace. Those days I can take over the world with smile and happiness, thinking it has gone or going... then goes back up again. Extremely disappointed and depressing .

Has anyone got similar experience if I may ask?

Don't listen to loud music, still have very good hearing, head and ear MRI clear. If I pay close attention sound is not in ear, it's in the head above and back of ear.

All I did was to start the gym few months ago and weight lifting gave me sudden headache and neck pain.

Has anyone got any suggestions for line of action except ENT? I am starting physiotherapy sessions next week for neck but don't have much hope.

2. Jcb
      No Mood

Jcb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      possible TMJ, came on after severe cold and chest infection,
      It may be a good thing that it comes and goes, it may be your brains way of trying to normalise things. If you had a injury while at the gym it sounds like it may be related to your neck/back muscles. Wait and see what the physiotherapist says they may be able to help you and hopefully get rid of the T, but there’s no guarantees unfortunately with Tinnitus.
      Keep us updated of how it goes.

• Agree Agree x 1