Liquid Ginkgo Biloba Concentrate Alleviates My Tinnitus to Some Degree

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Chris_P, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Chris_P

Chris_P Member

Tinnitus Since:
      January 2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      possibly hearing loss/acoustic damage, unknown
      Hello all,

Of all of the things I've tried, the only supplement that has had ANY efficacy for me is Ginkgo Biloba. I am posting here because this is specifically about the liquid form and I wasn't finding a lot in other posts.

For a while, I was taking Gaia's 20 mg Ginkgo Biloba Flavonoid Glycosides which, more so at first, seemed to help. I stopped for a while due to the cost.

Recently, on a thread about tinnitus in a Facebook music group, a UK respondent said that concentrated liquid tincture was "a game changer" (thread attached below).

I figured I'd give it a try and picked up a $14 bottle from a natural food store (Sprouts in Kansas City) over the holiday break a couple weeks ago.

Upon the first dropper, I felt what I can only describe as a warmth or fullness in my head that made me think of circulation and that somehow alleviated some volume of my tinnitus within minutes, or at least how much I noticed it or how bad it "felt" in my head. I'm taking it now between meals 2 to 3 times a day.

The effect is not always as noticeable, but I'm now considering combining the liquid dropper with the Gaia pill form.

I am very curious if anybody else has had similar results?

Thanks!

20210108_130459.jpg

20210108_130527.jpg

• Like Like x 1