Live Cell Therapy

Discussion in 'Research News' started by FireT, Oct 16, 2014.

1. FireT

FireT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Hello, I watched this video:
      The Kevin Trudeau Show: 8-12-11
      - Kevin Trudeau in the video explains how his deformed heart was cured by live cell therapy,- which doctors could not cure. Can this work for tinnitus? I might be misunderstanding something, but from what I got from the interview you are be able to test this for free: Find a bird near in your city, catch it, and eat its brain since as far as I understand the cells in a birds ear regenerate itself. It might work even better if there is an animal that has similar genetic markup as a human, for example a lamb.
      The reason why I think there is a slight possibility that this might work is that people dont eat brains of animals, so how could we know if we are missing something?
      If you do this I suggest you eat it raw - uncocked shortly after you killed it. Do this regularly for 6 months and keep us updated. Buy Jim Humbles invention mms drops on the internet to kill any potential infection. Im not desperate to do this myself. So if anyone of you want to try, this is your chance to finally be a guinea pig lol

2. jeffie7
      Wishful

jeffie7 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2003
      Ive eaten brains and my ears still ring :(

Maybe they have to be raw brains?

• Funny Funny x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      FireT

FireT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Yes, and eat it regularly for a couple of months. That being said Im not sure how live cell therapy works except from what I saw in the video.

4. cullenbohannon
      Thinking

cullenbohannon Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2014
      Not to be a downer but Kevin Tredau is one of the biggest dirt bags around. He's a scam artist and I think he might be in prison currently.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      FireT

FireT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Yes, I was aware of his 10 year sentence

6. jeffie7
      Wishful

jeffie7 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2003
      I've eaten my share of balut. That's a baby chicken or duck still in the egg. You eat the whole thing. maybe the brain isn't large enough.

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      FireT

FireT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      FireT

FireT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011