Long Time No See

Discussion in 'Support' started by theekarwash, Feb 5, 2016.

1. theekarwash
      Nerdy

theekarwash Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise and/or Ear Infeciton
      Hey guys, it's been over a year since I've posted on TT. The reason I'm back is because my T has changed. I had habituated to the noise after about 6/7 months, meaning I could still hear it but it never bothered me anymore. However, yesterday morning, I woke up to a new noise in my right ear, which is causing me quite a bit of bother, bringing back those feelings of anxiety and depression that I felt almost 2 years ago. The noise isn't too loud, it's just different, which is why it's bothering me. Before, I could hear my T and not be bothered at all by it, now I'm actively listening to my T and it's bothering me every time, however not as bad as before. I just hope this new noise goes away or stops, what do you guys think? Has anyone had experience with noises coming and going? I'm hoping it's something to do with wax or my neck or congestion in my ears because I've been having some pains in those various areas for a few days now. I just felt like rambling a little. I am confident that I will get used to this noise and get over it as I did before, I just need time. If anyone feels like commenting or talking, please do! Stay strong people, we can get through it, I know this personally as I have done it before! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi,
      Sorry you are having problems with your tinnitus after doing so well but like your positivity to your flair up and hope as your tubes clear your tinnitus might settle.
      If you have been having some pain you could be coming down with a infection or virus so might be best get checked out and ears checked for wax too........lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1
    3. Zorro!
      Wtf

Zorro! Member

Hey theekarwash --

You've gotten thru this before and you'll get thru it again. Hang in there! (y)

• Like Like x 1
    4. Shuffle
      Gloomy

Shuffle Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Heavy Metal & Machinery
      I'm suffering similarly at the moment due to a bout of sinusitis. Hang in there, it will get better. Mind you, I've had mine over a month! It started to get better end of last week and then came back with a bang. More than a little irritating.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      theekarwash
      Nerdy

theekarwash Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Has anyone experienced spikes before? I'd love to know! :)

6. AnxiousJon
      Magical

AnxiousJon Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Anxiety, Insomnia, and a Fan at Night
      The reason for your current flare-up is that you are cursed, because you abandoned the forum:eek:. Your only way to break the spell is to post many times in various threads, throughout the next few weeks:bookworm:.
      ;)

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      theekarwash
      Nerdy

theekarwash Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Haha! In all seriousness though, as much as I love the TT community, getting away from here helped me forget about my T originally, for the first six months or so it really helped but I figured I needed to try to distance myself from thoughts of T! I'm sure I'll be here for a week or two until my spike subsides. :)