Lost 30 Kilograms in 6 Months Due to Ear Spasms

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mojo, Dec 21, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Mojo

Mojo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Tonight my wife wanted to talk to me, she said "Ron i am afraid i am going to lose you"
      I asked her why and she said look at yourself, you became so thin it is scary , why don't
      you eat normal again.
      I told her that if i eat like normal i get stomach problems ( burpin) and that sets my ear spasms off.
      So i eat small portions so it won't happen, it also happens when yawning.
      She said come on lets weigh you , and i lost 30 kg in 6 months i too was shocked and to be honoust i don't know
      where to go from here .
      At first i had the thumping only in my right ear and now in both , only one ent said maybe it is the result of you loosing weight ( at that time maybe like 10 kg) normally thatonly happens when the tuba aperta is constant open.
      This is one of my darkest days , may god help me.

2. Nucleo

Nucleo Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2011
      See a doctor not an internet forum. Losing 30 kg in such little time is not normal.

• Like Like x 1
    3. Natalie Roberts
      Depressed

Natalie Roberts Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Pregnancy or mild hearing loss.. Who knows.
      I agree, I think you need to see a dr. That is quite a large amount of weight to loose especially if you are not actively trying to lose it.. Best to have a check up.

• Like Like x 1
    4. carlover
      English

carlover Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Mojo bite the bullit and see a doctor ,you have to.

• Like Like x 1
    5. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Please get checked out and maybe buy a build up drink to help give you some energy....lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    6. Moosejacob

Moosejacob Member

I have the same ear spasms in my right ear from burping and yawning as well, however, it hasn't affected my weight. I think you should see a doctor for the weight problem.

7. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      triggering ear spasms seems like a relatively small problem compared to the psychology involved in starving yourself half to death, so please see a doctor.