Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine — Bad Side Effects & Worse Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zoo Mom, May 10, 2021.

1. Zoo Mom

Zoo Mom Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1, 2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Moderna shot
      I had tinnitus in 2015, but after physical therapy to relax my jaw, it went away.

It has now come back six years later, much, much worse, 10 days after my first Moderna vaccine.

I'm very healthy, but I'm pretty sure I had COVID-19 in March 2020. I had all the symptoms, but wasn't sick enough to go to the hospital, so I recovered at home.

I had a very bad reaction to the Moderna (double vision, fever, nausea, chills, muscle pain so bad I could not roll over in bed, total exhaustion that lasted about five days).

I'm definitely NOT getting the second shot. Research shows that people who've had COVID-19 already do not derive any benefit from the second shot.

My tinnitus isn't getting any better, and actually feels worse. It's been nearly three weeks since I got the vaccine.

My doctor said he isn't sure if the vaccine caused the worsening, but I'm positive it's the vaccine.

I googled and found this forum. I can see others have had this side effect from the vaccine too, so it's not that uncommon, although it's rare. Had I known about it, I would have skipped the vaccine, since I've already had COVID-19.

I'll see an ENT next week, but I'm not hopeful. My hearing is fine. But the ringing is driving me crazy.

• Hug Hug x 7
    2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum. Try masking your tinnitus with soothing nature sounds or your favorite music. Take come natural supplements such as Kava Kava, Chamomile tea, Lemon Balm etc. You can search online for natural calming products too. Amazon provides users' review so you can use them to help calm the nerves to prevent too much anxiety and stress buildup. These are not helpful for tinnitus.

Be patient as a new tinnitus may take 6 months or a year or 2 before it will calm down more to a more tolerable baseline. Take good care. God bless.

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. Juan

Juan Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Several causes
      Did your tinnitus improve?

4. Juan

Juan Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Several causes
      Japan is investigating the death of two young people in their 30s who passed away after receiving the second jab of the Moderna vaccine...

5. Damocles
      No Mood

Damocles Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otitis media
      FIRST.
      CONFIRMED! Graphene Oxide Main Ingredient In Covid Shots – Ariyana Love (wordpress.com)

BUT!
      Fact Check-No evidence graphene oxide is present in available COVID-19 vaccines via lipid nanoparticles | Reuters

THEN...
      Japan halts use of 1.63 mil. Moderna vaccine doses over contamination (kyodonews.net)

japan mod 2.PNG

If you don't laugh, you'll cry. :cry:

• Agree Agree x 2