My Facebook Got a Prank Message, Left Me in Tears

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by glynis, Mar 26, 2017.

1. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Today I have had to make my fb private as someone from anywhere decided send be a upsetting prank message that left me in tears this morning reading it when I woke up and put a bad start to my mothers day that came through on messanger.
      Well now the only option I can be contacted on is my phone or email or skype and any nasty pranks will be delt with by the police the sad person.....
      Lets hope thats the end of it
      ....lots of love glynis

• Hug Hug x 9
    2. Parfait

Parfait Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Nov 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      I had someone hijack our wedding photo site when i g ot married in 2006. They put messages on there saying I was horrible and why are you marrying her? It was pretty distressing but I couldn't take it personally as it was obvious the person could not possibly know me. Sorry to hear this- did u know the person?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Sorry to hear about your Wedding photo site...
      No I didn't know the person and a good job too or would have sent the police knocking at their door..... lots of love glynis

4. Parfait

Parfait Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Nov 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Oh that's good good it was random in that case.

5. dipp
      Moonlighting

dipp Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown. Maybe stress and acoustic trauma
      Glynis, don´t let a stupid person make you cry. They doesn´t deserve your tears.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    6. OnceUponaTime
      Wishful

OnceUponaTime Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      11/11
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      @glynis So sorry you had to start your day like that. How about I give you a {{{big hug}}}!! Don't let a stranger with no consideration for you, upset you. You are a wonderful, caring and compassionate person. You shine light and love to those around you and there's an immense beauty about that and no prank can break that!

Dont cry my friend, there are so many people that love you and appreciate you so much. I actually was dreaming about the TT Expo and how I was so happy to meet you and the whole gang there! Hahaha...it was the other night after you posted you needed extra hands to help. I guess I wished I could be those extra hands and then dreamed about it. lol :)

Well, chin up. You have important work to do here at TT and we want you well and smiling. :)
      Hugs, Once... Cheer-Up-Quotes4.jpg

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1