My Neck

Discussion in 'Support' started by Georgia, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Georgia
      Thinking

Georgia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hey guys today at school some bratty b*tchy year 8 threw something at the back of my neck nothing heavy, but it was one of those, those Mr Kipling cakes in plastic casing. And bloody hell, after about 20 minutes my neck tensed and is still tense now and the right side of my face felt like it was off balanced and slightly numb, (still not completely good now) my eyes started watering my tinnitus just went off, my throat clogged and my ears blocked and my nose started acting like I had a cold. I had to leave in chemistry because half my face felt like it was falling off, and my eyes where watering like crazy I was in such a state, it was awful, I hate that B*tch and I know this is bad by I threw a pen literally an inch from her face to scare the sh*t out of her (which worked) I didn't hit her, because I don't hit 12-13 year olds but I wanted to grab her by the hair and hang her out the window. I'm still in discomfort as we speak, neck still tense face still weird. And worst thing is I have a GCSE French oral tomorrow :( The joke is she literally did this for no reason

2. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      @Georgia stupid shit happens in our everyday life , some people tend to stress a lot about them which makes our muscles contract and then everything starts to hurt , but what you described with that face feeling of you're face is strange if it's better by now then it will continue to get better find anything that will take you're mind off that event

3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      I would see your doctor as could have a virus and causing Nurelga and face numbness .
      Also our middle ear cases the facial nerve so any inner ear problem can cause face problems .
      Keep your doctor in the loop with what's happening ......lots of love glynis