My Own Personal Recovery Story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Howdy, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Howdy

Howdy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      I had suffered from tinnitus for about a year in 2015. I was under high levels of stress from leaving my partner and having the stress of being a single mom buying my own house - I turned to heavy alcohol use and attributed that to maybe the cause of it - or maybe even sleeping funny or my headsets from job. But my insides tell me it was probably more than that.

My doctor had prescribed me 10k units of vitamin D because my blood levels showed I was low.

After a month of the regimen along with eating lots of probiotics my ears started to rattle. I had muscle spams in my neck back and shoulders.

I had to go to chiropractor but a specific kind after numerous ones - Advanced release techniques and stopping my Vitamins D high dose- did the body finally recover.

It was a long process but I'm healed and next time I will protect my neck moving forward and not take in any drugs or vitamins that may disrupt my normal balance. ❤️

• Like Like x 3
    2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum @Howdy. Thank you for sharing your positive message of your recovery. Sometimes when T is caused by a known cause, then once the cause is eliminated, T can subside or fade. Your is a good example of that. Good for you. Congrats.