My Personal Note to You

Discussion in 'Support' started by fishbone, Nov 23, 2017.

1. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      Hi guys/gals,

it's the local helper fishbone and I hope my message can, give some inspiration and help someone. It's the holiday season again and today is thanksgiving. Some of you could be saying, "geez, no thanks. My ears are in hell and I am not in the mood to celebrate". I totally get this and TRUST me I suffer, just like all of you do. My life is as complex as it gets. My ringing is way too loud and my hearing is profoundly bad.

So, why in the heck do I come here and try to cheer you people up? I'm in pain 247, at times i feel like my body is going to shut down on me and It's pretty scary, to be honest with you folks. I have horrible pain and at times, when i wake up in the morning..it's amazing to survived another horror.

I know you folks are having a hard time with your tinnitus, all of us including ME want this damn thing cured and we want our silence back. I really hope, that silence can comeback.

So why do i try to make you guys smile, and i'm in pain quite a bit myself and i have loud destructive tinnitus. My reason is this, when i survive my tormenting pain, i feel like.....wow, tomorrow has come and it's so much better than yesterday.

I didn't think a beautiful day could exist, after the HELL i put up with lastnight. You see, that's the whole point. We are in hell and agony, some of you hurt bad, I hurt bad too.

Just having that ounce of faith and believing that tomorrow, is going to be better....really goes a long way. I had pain in my ears for 2-4 years, the hyperacusis was brutal. I never gave up on the matter and eventually got it resolved. Thats 4 years of hell and pure hell.

I was driven to solve that issue and eventually got it fixed. My message is this, don't give up. Yes, it's hard. yes it's painful. I feel your pain and i suffer my own. Just understand that a good day will come and you can overcome your pain.

It may take awhile, but that day will come one day. It's the holidays, I have no parents and no family left. It hurts but I move one and try to find some joy, even with the demon ringing and body pain I have. I make no excuses in my life, I just move forward and enjoy the gift that i was given. The gift of living and trying to make a difference in lives like YOURS and those who i meet in person .

Enjoy your holidays and do understand that life shall be ok and this board and myself cares about you and your happiness :)

• Like Like x 7
      • Hug Hug x 2
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. Kelvin

Kelvin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      June 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental Work
      I hope your Thanksgiving Holiday is as good as it can be...you sure are one in a million Fishbone. A tremendous voice of positivity and calm in a sea of 'hissing' hell....and much appreciated !!

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Jazzer

Jazzer Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      1/1995
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      I absolutely agree Kelvin,
      thanks for all you do fishbone x

• Like Like x 1
    4. .bill

.bill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      december2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      from ear infection
      Brilliant writing Fishbone mine has been hell now for two days. No thanksgiving in this country where I live just a funeral to attend. I keep positive even though the T is raging. Happy holidays to all.
      Bill

• Like Like x 1
    5. MBH

MBH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Overloaded stress
      Happy Thanksgiving enjoy your day

• Like Like x 1