Neural Therapy

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by RaZaH, Jan 23, 2014.

tinnitus forum
    1. RaZaH
      Not amused

RaZaH Member Benefactor Team Tech

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Stumbled upon this post in a forum :
      "I had tinnitus for several years. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't read and all the rest. I went to different doctors, and all of them told me there was nothing to do, I just had to learn how to live with this problem.
      When I came to Basel I went to a doctor, a GP, for a check-up. When I told him about my tinnitus he said he could do something for it. I didn't trust him at all: every doctor knows there's nothing to do against tinnitus.

I wrote down the name of the therapy and told him I'd think about it (sorry for my painful English, I'm very tired and sleepy but I really want to share this with you, since it saved my life, in a certain sense).
      It was called Huneke Neural Therapy. I did some research on the internet (I found this, for instance), and apparently there were no counter-indications. I was very sceptical but I decided to give it a try.

It worked. My tinnitus has disappeared, it was more than one year ago and I'm still fine.
      I suggested the treatment to a friend of mine and it didn't work, though.
      It is not painful, just a couple of pricks behind the ears.
      I hope this can help somebody, I know how annoying it can be, and for me it's been a kind of miracle, arrived when I was not looking for a cure anymore."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6659522
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neural_therapy

• Like Like x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. EddyLee
      Tolerant

EddyLee Member

Tinnitus Since:
      My guess is that it's mainly lidocaine that made his T disappeared. Probably lidocaine plus some stimulation at the right timing might trigger T to vanish permanently!?

• Like Like x 1
    3. Kimbo Slice
      Balanced

Kimbo Slice Member

Hi, RaZaH. This is amazing man, thank you so much. I am just wondering, since I have noise-induced T, will this help me? I hear a ringing, deep in my head now when in a silent place. Please tell me this can work.

• Like Like x 1
    4. RaZaH
      Not amused

RaZaH Member Benefactor Team Tech

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      I wish I could tell you that its works , but I don't know. Apparently it worked for this person but not his friend.
      On another note I can say that out of all the things I have tried , Craniosacrial Therapy seems to help me the most.