Neurofeedback Success Story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ttired, Feb 23, 2015.

1. IntotheBlue03

IntotheBlue03 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cervical/TBD
      Thank you so much @DebInAustralia. You have all been such amazing support and I wouldn’t have made it this for if it wasn’t for the community of all of you. :) Tinnitus Talk really is such an amazing place and unfortunately I’m not finding any similar support group or organization for vestibular ocular reflex dysfunction.

I would definitely recommend the LDN, I’m glad I started taking it when I did as I’m suspecting autoimmune more and more and hope it has helped to head off worse relapse or attack at this point. Yes, my tinnitus has remained low and possibly replaced at this point by the vision issue. I do wonder if that is because my brain is preoccupied with compensating for my vestibular/visual deficits as I’ve read that’s what’s causing my brain fog/difficulty with simple tasks since most of my mental energy is now being used to support this deficit. I will keep you all posted of course.

Thank you so much for the encouragement and prayers. Treatment looks abysmal but I am seriously considering stem cells after all of this. In the meantime they offer vestibular and vision therapy which I have just started and which can take weeks to months. I did however have success with prism glasses and am awaiting their arrival as I had a 50% reduction in symptoms with them (called Neurolens). Here’s to hoping it is not MS or something equally scary as the cause.

Wishing a speedy recovery and peace for us all!