New to This and Seeking Some Positive Assurances

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by brotherdday, Nov 4, 2015.

1. brotherdday

brotherdday Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/12/2015
      Hi. I was woken up in the middle of the night 3 weeks ago with high pitch ringing in my right ear. I ignored it but it happened again the next week and it sent me into a panic Things have gone downhill from there with a fairly constant ringing in my right ear and periodic ringing in my left ear. ENT said it was age related and I would adjust (self TRT). I already have had some anxiety issues and this really has sent it flying. One day I am fine and tell myself it will not get worse and I can live with it and the next day I live in a dream like state of high anxiety obsessing constantly on it and asking the negative "what if ..." questions. My doc did give me Xanax but I am trying to avoid taking it. I would love to hear from those who deal fine on a day to day basis. My worse time is when I go to sleep. I have downloaded a white noise app on my phone but wonder should I use it everynight if the goal is to adjust to the ringing so that it is harmless background noise?. Again I would really like to hear from some who have adjusted fine and T is in check. I still have not given up hope that this will fade or go away. Any advice or positive words based on ones experiences is appreciated. Thanks!

2. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      it never goes away. It just gets worse and worse....that this is my experience. Impossible to live with

3. joseph Ghass
      Angelic

joseph Ghass Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2015
      For you, because u didnt do anything to Improve it. With this attitude it wil never fade away

4. joseph Ghass
      Angelic

joseph Ghass Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2015
      You need to make your body work optimally to recover and fade T.

you need to work on your diet, exercise more and rule out any health issues you have.

I moved from severe to moderate T using this strategy. And now moving toward mild. Read my thread for more info

• Funny Funny x 1