Newbie from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Joedon, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Joedon

Joedon Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ???
      My name is Joedon,
      My tinnitus came within the space of less than a month in 09/2017. I don't know why it happened so fast but it is full on now. I thought it was a gradual thing but apparently not for me.

Anyway I saw this thing somewhere online called Tinnitus911 and was wondering if anybody has any information or experience with it.

I can't imagine a capsule of some sort of herbal combo could do anything but I'm willing to try anything at this point. Thanks in advance for any help or advice for me being a newbie to all of this.

2. sjtinguy

sjtinguy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise
      pretty sure all of those tinnitus specific supplement pills are all junk.

3. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      You could try taking supplements: NAC, Magnesium bis glycinate, Vinpocetine, ALCAR (N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine), Vitamin B complex, Ginkgo Gold, and Zinc.

Normally, you would want to protect your ears from even moderate noises (like that of a vacuum cleaner, blender, hair dryer), and wait. If you feel better 6 months after onset compared to how you felt one month after onset, then there is no reason for your T not to continue to fade. If your T doesn't fade after 6-12 months, you might want to consider rTMS (search this forum for more information).