Noise in Right Ear

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dynamical1, May 26, 2016.

1. dynamical1

dynamical1 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dentist
      Noise in right ear on/off since 1980's has increased this year to all time intensity I am attempting to use words that best describe this 'thing'. So I will try almost anything from Meditation to Medication. Recently subscribed to Antinitus patches and am on third patch of 21....and zero, zip, nada no reduction at all thus far my ear is sore though where the patch goes not sure why that is. The best way to describe this sound in one heart felt word is ....'unwanted'. Will post again when course of patches is done.

My Mother suffered from Tinnitus most her life and from when I was very young she would advise me to never clean inside my ears too harshly or use 'q' tips, as our ears can easily be damaged, so I did like she said and still got this not very angelic sound 24/7.

Noticed the 'patch' of rings or Raster area disappears after a few hrs...which rings other bells...pun there!

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      A warm welcome to Tinnitus Talk.
      I have just read your story and hope you tinnitus calls down.
      Keep us posted if the patches help it not after used them awhile....lots of love glynis