Not Too High, Not Too Low

Discussion in 'Support' started by gary, Aug 22, 2012.

1. gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      For me, I have discovered that when I have a really good day T wise, not to get to elated like I was. I was so happy the noise was down to a comfortable level, I was telling everyone. Draw back of being to high on a good day is that when the T came back it was really getting me down to low.

The up's and downs, high's and low's were putting me on an emotional roller coaster, and that is not good. It was like starting all over accepting the T when it came back really loud. Lesson learned......

2. DezDog
      Angry

DezDog Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2009
      What you can take from it is that it *can* be that low. It means it can be every day too. Glad you're getting days like that.

3. mike

mike Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1 1/2 months
      Gary,
      I know how you fill the same thing happens to me. I like when it is Low one day and then the next day it is a 10 out of 10. Its been 6 months know and I had thought things would get better. I know it not going away but I thought the edge would be off.Mine seems to go low for 2 days . Then it comes back after I go to sleep that night and wake up with it. sometimes I have low for 2 days straight and really high for 2 days or 6 days in a row before it decides to go low again.
      Mine seems to only happen when i go to sleep and wake up. Dont understand that.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      Hi Mike, if mine is at a 10 in the morning when I wake up, it stays all day. If I get up and there is no really loud noise then I have a chance of going a day or tw0 with no real loud noise.

Bottom line seems to be, for me anyway, when it goes away, it is while I am sleeping. Interesting, it never goes away or lessens during the day while I am awake.

Today noise is at a 10+ I saw my ENT today and he said he's done all he could do. I was expecting him to say that.

He referred me to "The Michigan Ear Institute" I am now going to cardiac rehab three times a week, had bypass surgery a few months ago. I will make an appointment when I am done with rehab, don't want to put too much on my plate at one time. I can wait another month or so.

Wishing you more 2-3 Day's....