Old and New

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Plen4, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Plen4

Plen4 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Chronic ear infections / other
      Well I’ve had tinnitus for over 20 years and this is the first time I’ve ever posted/talked about it.
      The reason is I’m going to loose my hearing end of story. I have high frequency in both ears and an electrical clicking sound ( my own band, I’m just missing the base ). I also have holes in my ear walls that were blown threw by ear infections and they will not be growing back. To top off this fiesta I have MS and Fibromyalgia....... but it’s all good. It has to be my eyes open every day.

My question is the ringing and clicking combo at the same time, does anyone else have that?

Thanks and Cheers

• Hug Hug x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Ringing and clicking combo is actually very common. If no one else respond here, it is due the lower readership in the Introduction. To get more response, you can either post this question in the main support forum which has a much larger readership, or you can search the forums with 'clicking' and there are 10 pages of prior threads with reference to 'clicking'. You can also search by 'cracking', 'beeping', 'morse code' and there are more discussions on similar symptoms. TMJ and TTTS are two of the more likely causes of clicking or beeping tinnitus. Good luck. God bless.

3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Try not to loose hope.
      My son had holes due to infection after he had his ear bones removed.
      The holes were big and I never thought would grow back but they did.
      He was offered skin grafts if it didn't .
      Hope all heals well for you.
      Love glynis

• Like Like x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Plen4

Plen4 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Chronic ear infections / other
      Thank you for the reply’s, I will look into the other forums. Hope........no one should ever loose. The holes in my ear walls have been there for 10 years, no change, they are mine . I am on a journey and while the sounds outside are slowly going away I’m just trying to figure out this new combo

• Hug Hug x 1
    5. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      @Plen4 ,
      I know how you feel as my hearing is on a downward spiral and wear hearing aids.
      I try to count my blessings in life and see the good in everything and everyone and try leave the negative in the past and the future to come Im going do my best to make it lovely despite what I face daily .
      Positivity works miracles I like to think.
      Love glynis x

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Hug Hug x 1