Oxycontin

Discussion in 'Support' started by cowdodge, Jun 3, 2014.

1. cowdodge
      Grumpy

cowdodge Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I do not know if this subject has been brought up but in my case with the T's and other physical problems:) I take Oxycontin twice a day and believe me it does help. But I do watch how much I take and spread it out so that I can use it when I feel I really need it. It does take away the anxiety and I know some people here will kind of look at my relief as a bad thing to do but hay it works! I have been taking Oxycontin for probably 15 years with no problem but then I really do watch out for addiction problems with it. Well thats my two cents worth:)

• Like Like x 1
    2. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Isnt that for pain? How do you get perscribed that for anxiety? Curious

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      cowdodge
      Grumpy

cowdodge Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I have various problems that my doctor prescribes the Oxycontin for and I found out that using it helped with the T problem. Some people have told me that it would aggravate the T's but I have never found that to be true. But like I said it quit addictive and your personality better be in check as it would be easy to take more.

• Like Like x 2
    4. Golly
      Bookworm

Golly Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2011
      @cowdodge;

When you say that Oxycontin helps with your tinnitus, do you mean that you feel less anxious; or that your tinnitus is quieter or somehow less annoying?

-Golly

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      cowdodge
      Grumpy

cowdodge Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Yes! It really helps but still It's a drug I would prefer to not take.