Please pray for me.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Arce, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Arce
      Stressed

Arce Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1 week
      I am on day 10 of my loud tinnitus and I am on the verge of reaching my breaking point. I am finding it hard to work or interact socially. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

• Hug Hug x 9
    2. Mark McDill
      Curious

Mark McDill Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely stress, anxiety, an antibiotic and nsaids
      Arce
      Welcome to the group :welcomesignanimation:, I too have loud T; but take heart, you are only 10 days in (it may not be permanent). Do you have any idea what caused it (loud noise, excessive medications, ear infection, etc.). Have you seen a doctor/ENT? They usually don't tell you very much; try to see an audiologist.

BTW: what part of SoCal? I grew up in San Diego.

I will keep you in prayer bro; keep in touch with folks on this site (great bunch of people here)

Mark

3. cullenbohannon
      Thinking

cullenbohannon Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2014
      Hey arce. It can be very hard in the beginning but don't lose hope it may go away and make sure to see an audiologist or ent like mark said. Also if you have anxiety and depression tell your doctor I don't like taking meds but my anti anxiety meds got me through some rough times.

• Like Like x 1
    4. I who love music
      Cheerful

I who love music Member

Tinnitus Since:
      mid seventies
      I second what cullen said, and get some cotton in your ears and let 'em heal for a while.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Arce
      Stressed

Arce Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1 week
      Thank you for the support, it really does make a difference. I saw my GP who was actually a PA that said I had some air bubbles in one of my ears. Gave me some flonase thinking it might be that my eustachian tubes were inflamed. I will see my GP next week and try to get a referal to see an ENT ASAP ( insurance protocol :- / ) I've been through a few things medically but this by far has been the most taxing on my nerves and psyche. I cant imagine that 8-9 ultram would cause this. The only other thing I can think of, is I may have caught some kinda bug while taking the ultram and mistook it for withdrawals from the ultram. Sorry if I sound whiney, just trying to rationalize it. I will take half an ativan tonight and try n relax.
      Thanks again. ​

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Arce
      Stressed

Arce Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1 week
      Diego is a nice place. I have some family there. I'm from the West Covina area

7. Cicada_Ears
      Bookworm

Cicada_Ears Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2013
      Bless you. You are in my prayers. I know how you feel.