Psilocybin, Intermittent Fasting, No Cannabis, and a Little Alcohol

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ear Drummer, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Ear Drummer
      Heartbroken

Ear Drummer Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2003
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Drummer/Lack of REM sleep/Bruxism|TMJ(?)
      Hello Everyone,

I have been reading a few of the threads regarding all of the things in the thread title lately and thought I would post my recent experience putting them all together.

I usually smoke cannabis every day and usually find it easy to obtain, however, I've been travelling for work lately and it's been difficult to find on this trip and so I've taken a break from it for the last week or so. I've been micro-dosing psilocybin since last fall and recently have tried some intermittent fasting. I've also been using turmeric a lot and eating more Kalamata olives (supposed to reduce inflammation).

Since the cannabis break this last week and micro-dosing and fasting (seemed to help with the tinnitus on its own) and having one or two drinks (I don't tend to drink often or much) I've noticed a number of times that my tinnitus and sometimes hyperacusis have diminished a fair bit. I know that not smoking cannabis usually also helps on its own but I believe that combining all of these things together has really helped lately and I just wanted to put it out there so that maybe others can find a little relief by trying the same things. It's been really nice not really thinking about my tinnitus/ears lately.

Oh, and I haven't noticed any random spikes for at least the last two weeks whereas I usually have a number of them a week.

I hope that everyone is managing and that perhaps combining Lenire with all of the above might really help some people.

Cheers,

Ear Drummer

• Like Like x 4
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
    2. Lukee

Lukee Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2021
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Wim Hof Breathing Exercises
      How is this going? I know it’s been a couple of years so did you stay on the protocol? Any improvements?