"Quiet Mind Plus" — Any Good?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Michael Robinson, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Michael Robinson

Michael Robinson Member

Tinnitus Since:
    2. Rock123

Rock123 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      That video has it all.

Government secrets, big pharma, gain superpowers from the pill, software voicing (not a real person's), magical alzheimer and parkinson recipe, some terrible "dramatic" story, alot of people names who most likely never existed, the author magically having access to the best scientists and equipment in the world. The product actually costs alot for the average person.

I sat through that 30 minute terrible video and it's yet another scam

• Agree Agree x 3
    3. jacob21
      Amazed

jacob21 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      2008 > 2009 "cured" >2nd onset June 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induce ( loud music )
    4. Olly12

Olly12 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      serous otitis media
      http://www.quietmindplus.com

Came up on my Facebook feed and I was wondering if anybody had tried this or tested it out if it was any good ? I'm currently desperate, I haven't been able to have a good night sleep in about a week, sound therapy isn't working :((

IMG_6258.PNG

5. lisawilks

lisawilks Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Spent at least an hour researching reviews about this product. Tucked away on p. 3 of Google Search, after many websites saying how great Quiet Mind Plus is:

Peter Panda
      April 20, 2017 at 10:50 am

Exactly like your case I ordered four bottles of “QUIET MIND PLUS” against “Tennitus and Brain disorders”. They charged me 12! bottles for 220 Euro= 240 $. I asked for refund and responded that they cannot refund because they already shipped them. I had to receive them first, send them back and if they receive the parcel they said that they gone refund my card. So, I received a parcel at 20th of March with 9! bottles which returned back immidiatelly.
      Im still waiting!

Mark Otto
      April 13, 2017 at 2:27 pm

I received an email about a product that was supposed to cure tinnitus as well as “repair” your memory and stop any onset or progress of dementia or alzheimers. The five minute video turned into 30 minutes but I stayed tuned because they described my tinnitus and all related symptoms to a tee. After denouncing all the herbal, music and other types of bogus cures and talking about how tinnitus is not a problem with the ear but with the brain I knew they were a scam. Then they go on to offer their exclusive “herbal” formula, called Quiet Mind Plus, that has now helped over 47,000 people. The success numbers just keep growing. Further evidence of a scam. They go big on how the only people who have access are members of Mensa, the government and corporate executives.Big Pharma is keeping it out of the hands of poor schmucks like us. Playing up the class warfare game is popular these days. This is the same crap as Quietus and other herbal “remedies” that keep coming out, taking peoples’ money and giving absolutely NO results. Stay away from these scamming thieves. That is all they are. Get some real facts at ata.com, the American Tinnitus Association. There is no cure, only treatment to help you deal with the problem. When there finally is a legitimate cure, the world will know about it and it won’t come from two bit pick pockets like Software Projects, Inc.

• Agree Agree x 1
    6. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Took it for a month, despite believing at the time that it was obvious snake oil.

The powder in the capsules has a strong pH to the point of painful burps afterwards.

7. MarkLGT

MarkLGT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Thank you all for posting comments. I too was looking for reviews.

My favorite part is they forgot to change the name of the page. It is displayed as Fungus Remover.

Attached Files:

8. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      This comment by "Peter Panda" suggest harm against a consumer.

9. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury