Really Scared of the Future

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nina95, Jan 27, 2015.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nina95

nina95 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      Thanks for your wise words. :) the fear is definitely a big part of the struggle for me

2. Mark Beehre
      Facebooking

Mark Beehre Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2008 // 11/2014
      As it is for ALL people who find themselves on this board due to tinnitus. However you have a great chance of recovery so try your hardest to put the fear to one side. I recognize that such a challenge is an uphill battle, there are moments where fatigue will slow your ascent or give you the impression that you are in reverse. This is not true.

I am feeling better this week than I have ever felt in the 4 months since onset early October 2014. I am not 100% there and I am still dealing with the pain and reactivity, but I have realized that if more days are like this week, then I will have a very bright future ahead.

Just remember that once you get to the summit it's all downhill from there! :)

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    3. Nico

Nico Member

Hi nina..im 20 years old...already experiencing my tinitus last year until now...i want to go to ENTs but when i read this forrum..i felt there is no hope treating this disease..but when i read the comments of others..i feel more courage for fighting this in the future...i really scared of what will the future..like you..but im a christian and has a great faith in God..i know that God gave me this to know how to fight this battle with Him..never lose hope..i know someday there will medications to cure this...;):)

• Like Like x 1